Opinion wanted A photo with drone

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
I think it interesting but the way it is framed it looks a bit 'flat' in depth. šŸ˜‹

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I think it interesting but the way it is framed it looks a bit 'flat' in depth. šŸ˜‹

Probably, I didn't paid too much attention at it :D

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Probably, I didn't paid too much attention at it :D
I haven't got a drone but there are times that I think that if I had one, framing and composition would be like learning photography again. Just because my brain wouldn't be used in seeing things from high above. Well not so dramatic but I would surely need time to practice.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I haven't got a drone but there are times that I think that if I had one, framing and composition would be like learning photography again. Just because my brain wouldn't be used in seeing things from high above. Well not so dramatic but I would surely need time to practice.

I would say you can do so much with a drone. Itā€™s just opens new door in photography to learn. A good drone cost a bit of money. But Mini, I believe is affordable.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
I would say you can do so much with a drone. Itā€™s just opens new door in photography to learn. A good drone cost a bit of money. But Mini, I believe is affordable.
They do cost yes. I was looking the DJI Mavic Air 2 at some time. I want to invest in more lenses for my cameras and I left it as a thought for the future.
But yes it sure opens new ways in photography.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
They do cost yes. I was looking the DJI Mavic Air 2 at some time. I want to invest in more lenses for my cameras and I left it as a thought for the future.
But yes it sure opens new ways in photography.

You also could look at new Mini Pro 3 . Small with lots of features. I do agree with you. Today I just calculated how much I have invested in photography equipment, and was shocked. But do you know what, I donā€™t smoke and donā€™t drink, so I donā€™t really regret it.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
You also could look at new Mini Pro 3 . Small with lots of features. I do agree with you. Today I just calculated how much I have invested in photography equipment, and was shocked. But do you know what, I donā€™t smoke and donā€™t drink, so I donā€™t really regret it.
I've invested also a lot of money in equipment but not short term. Me neither. I do not smoke and don't drink. I just like to travel and photograph. Anyway I will have to buy a couple lenses more and then I think I will be OK.
As about the drones I'm very interested in having a good camera and I could pay a bit more for this feature.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I've invested also a lot of money in equipment but not short term. Me neither. I do not smoke and don't drink. I just like to travel and photograph. Anyway I will have to buy a couple lenses more and then I think I will be OK.
As about the drones I'm very interested in having a good camera and I could pay a bit more for this feature.

A good drone cost pretty much as good lens. I want couple more lenses as well, unfortunately prices for lenses went up.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
A good drone cost pretty much as good lens. I want couple more lenses as well, unfortunately prices for lenses went up.
Yes they did. I wanted to buy a Tamron 15-30 g2 for and the prices went to 1350ā‚¬ from 1199ā‚¬ new. I was lucky enough to find a used one in New condition boxed in a store with much less. Prices have gone up. I need a standard zoom like 24-85mm or 24-70mm or 24-120mm because the one I have is starting to have issues and in the future a 70-200 or 150-600mm. So drone seems a distant goal...

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes they did. I wanted to buy a Tamron 15-30 g2 for and the prices went to 1350ā‚¬ from 1199ā‚¬ new. I was lucky enough to find a used one in New condition boxed in a store with much less. Prices have gone up. I need a standard zoom like 24-85mm or 24-70mm or 24-120mm because the one I have is starting to have issues and in the future a 70-200 or 150-600mm. So drone seems a distant goal...

I already own 24-70mm and 70-200. I just wanted 100-400, but is really pricey, is nearly Ā£2000 here in UK.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
What do you think about this picture I took with my drone?

View attachment 784

Lovely framing of the great sceneries! And I love the sharp details on the picture šŸ¤©. Great work again with your drone Jack Jack ! Drones looks to be so useful!

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
you can find more beautiful landscapes spots with the drone :)

I'll look for more your pictures on the forum and you can always share new photos Jack Jack šŸ˜„

Snook911

Snook911

Nov 1, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
What do you think about this picture I took with my drone?

View attachment 784
Its a great shot! I think it could use a bit of saturation and maybe some contrast. Also I think if you pulled the drone back and went up another 50 to 75 feet it would give the shot a little more depth.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Its a great shot! I think it could use a bit of saturation and maybe some contrast. Also I think if you pulled the drone back and went up another 50 to 75 feet it would give the shot a little more depth.
You mean flying more up? I believe u already was at 120m high.

Thanks for your reply.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
How do you like this edit? I turned up the saturation and contrast a little bit. Also added some texture to get the rocks to stand out a little bit more.

View attachment 926

I like it to be honest. I didn't want to edit the photo too much, otherwise it will look bad. But seems your version turned better than mine.