Opinion wanted From top of the hill

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
APS-C (Crop)
EXIF
Canon 7D M2
Canon 24-70mm
F10
1/250sec
ISO 100
I nearly lost my jacket to get to this location :D

The place is called Malham Cove and is located in North Yorkshire, an amazing place for landscape photography

599A9144-min.jpg

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
I likr this one a lot!
Nice composition and nice landscape. I think that if you have flown your drone facing this side somehow you could get a better angle. I'm refering to the other thread.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I likr this one a lot!
Nice composition and nice landscape. I think that if you have flown your drone facing this side somehow you could get a better angle. I'm refering to the other thread.
Thanks panos_adgr panos_adgr

That day was really windy, so didnā€™t flew my drone. But yes, that place was very beautiful for drone photography and videography.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I nearly lost my jacket to get to this location :D

The place is called Malham Cove and is located in North Yorkshire, an amazing place for landscape photography

View attachment 778
Looks like sceneries from fantasy movies or series šŸ¤© I love it! With day light is hard to work but it's worth! You doing well with! I'm still learning but liking day light also but with sunrise or sunset is much easier to work as landscape Photographer šŸ˜

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Looks like sceneries from fantasy movies or series šŸ¤© I love it! With day light is hard to work but it's worth! You doing well with! I'm still learning but liking day light also but with sunrise or sunset is much easier to work as landscape Photographer šŸ˜

I was lucky with the weather to be honest :D

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I was lucky with the weather to be honest :D
Surely you was although cloudy weather conditions aren't bad for pictures also šŸ˜Š