Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Opinion wanted 

Just hills and sky

Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
APS-C (Crop)
EXIF
Canon 7D M2
Canon 24-70mm f2.8 L II
An other photo from High Peak. I love the sky of this photo. Just lucky that wasn't cloudy around there.

599A7757-DeNoiseAI-standard-min.jpg

Jack
Jack
A bit about me. Not the best guy to introduce myself. I have been in photography for 5+ years now, and had this passion since I was a kid. I didn't knew about it till I bought my first Camera 7D M2, which I'm using it till present and very happy...
View all 6 featured items
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
So beautiful landscape and so sharp picture, I can get closer and see all the details on the landscapes ! So great work also Jack Jack ! I just think, how about cropping to panorama? Or another cropping I mean less sky and the beautiful landscapes more in focus? But just a bit.. it's just thought! But really nice picturešŸ˜Š

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
So beautiful landscape and so sharp picture, I can get closer and see all the details on the landscapes ! So great work also Jack Jack ! I just think, how about cropping to panorama? Or another cropping I mean less sky and the beautiful landscapes more in focus? But just a bit.. it's just thought! But really nice picturešŸ˜Š

You are right, I just loved the sky at that moment and wanted to capture the beautiful sky.