Opinion wanted Leaves and an old building

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi ruedas ruedas, I hope you don't mind, but I did some work on this image to see what can be rectified to make a less noisy image. Didn't spend too long on it but did enhance it, by increasing contrast, vibrancy and mostly reducing the noise. What I love, is the colours and warmth from the image. The bokeh (blur of an image), is as important as the rest of the image. Taking a photo is fine, but the editing is just as important. If I am teaching you to suck eggs, as I always say, just tell me and I can back off. My love of the colours what makes me love this. There is still noise in this, time isn't on my side today. I would have loved to have seen a greater depth of field to see the cathedral and the foreground. If using a telephoto, be aware that you get lens compression, which makes the background bigger than a 50mm (1:1) lens. For example, you see large suns and moons on landscapes. Besides the editing to make them bigger that it is :cool: You may hate the editing I have done, I am fine with that too. Happy clicking my friend
ruedas.jpg

ruedas

ruedas

Oct 19, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi, no I don't hate what you did, but it is not the photo I took, I did achieve what I was aiming for. I was taking a picture of the light in the leaves and the cathedral, (which is literally photographed to death by myself and others) is very much a secondary part of the image. You are welcome to experiment with my images I am not at all possessive of them. Discussion and controversy are very useful.