Critique wanted Milkway Over Hatteras Lighthouse

• Thread starter Whiskeybarrel
  • Start date
  • Watchers 9

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
G

Georgehphoto

Dec 5, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Milky Way is a bit lost in the background but it’s a nice comp

W

Whiskeybarrel

Nov 25, 2022
Edit my images
No
Agree 100% Not the we best night nor location/time to capture the MW. If I’d stacked the shots I think I could have done a better job brining up the MW relative to the lighthouse.
Thank you for the feedback

DonnyWorzala

DonnyWorzala

Feb 5, 2023
Edit my images
No
Agree with others about bringing out Milky Way more. Looks like the light from house may have interfered with image too. Im not sure if that you could do anything about that. Maybe change the composition a little that the house was to one side. Like the image. Good job

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
An amazing brilliant image

T

TonyB

Mar 14, 2023
Edit my images
Yes
I agree with the other comments about the stars and MW being adversely affected by the brilliant light from the lighthouse. You set yourself a very challenging task. What surprises me is the number of stars and the MW you have still managed to capture with a single shot. I enjoyed looking at your image. Thank you.

M

markmullen

Mar 14, 2023
Edit my images
No
Cracking shot. One of the few occasions where having the subject slap bang in the middle of the scene works IMO. Great work.