• Thread starter Morexp57
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
Critique wanted 

Mineral chaos

Camera type
Mirrorless camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
Last Thursday, I went for a little photographic walk in the mountains, in search of beautiful colours and a pretty river.
After having spotted a promising spot on the map, I went to Solalex, in the Vaud Alps, about an hour's drive from my home.
I came across a real mineral chaos where the erosion due to the river is impressive. This river is called L'Avançons d'Anzeinde and the place where I took these pictures is at an altitude of about 1560 metres. Fortunately, the river was calm that day. But I would not like to be there at the time of the floods.

The mineral chaos:
ISO 64, f/16.0, 1/3 s, 24 mm
PLR_2577_DXO_DXO.jpg

The black stone:
ISO 64, f/13.0, 61 mm
PLR_2509_DXO_DXO.jpg

Morning light reflection:
ISO 64, f/16.0, 1/2 s, 130 mm
PLR_2612_DXO_DXO.jpg

Morexp57
Morexp57
I was a laboratory technician in the fields of molecular biology and microbiology. Retired since June 2019, I’m enjoying my new freedom with walks in nature in search of interesting landscape.
View all 6 featured items
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Last Thursday, I went for a little photographic walk in the mountains, in search of beautiful colours and a pretty river.
After having spotted a promising spot on the map, I went to Solalex, in the Vaud Alps, about an hour's drive from my home.
I came across a real mineral chaos where the erosion due to the river is impressive. This river is called L'Avançons d'Anzeinde and the place where I took these pictures is at an altitude of about 1560 metres. Fortunately, the river was calm that day. But I would not like to be there at the time of the floods.

The mineral chaos:
View attachment 824

The black stone:
ISO 64, f/13.0, 61 mm
View attachment 825

View attachment 826
Hi Morexp57 Morexp57 , really beautiful picture series 🤩👌 great capture showing the beauty of the place 😍

G

Gillie

Dec 5, 2022
Edit my images
Yes

The mineral chaos:
View attachment 824

The black stone:
ISO 64, f/13.0, 61 mm
View attachment 825

View attachment 826
love these pics I love boulder rivers

Snook911

Snook911

Nov 1, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Great shots! We good job of catching the beauty of the location!(y)