Opinion wanted Minimalist Forest

• Thread starter Morexp57
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
APS-C (Crop)
EXIF
ISO 100, f/11.0, 1/250 s, 80 mm
A photo taken at the end of January, before the sun triumphed over the fog.

DSC_4112_DXO.jpg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
this photo reminds be about some horror movies Morexp57 Morexp57 . :D

But yes, the composition is great, simple and scary :)

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
this photo reminds be about some horror movies Morexp57 Morexp57 . :D

But yes, the composition is great, simple and scary :)
Thanks Jack Jack.
It's true that the photo can give off a horror movie vibe!
The funny thing is that this place is very close to a zoo. It can happen (it was not the case this day) that we hear a tiger roaring or a wolf howling... This adds to the atmosphere!

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks Jack Jack.
It's true that the photo can give off a horror movie vibe!
The funny thing is that this place is very close to a zoo. It can happen (it was not the case this day) that we hear a tiger roaring or a wolf howling... This adds to the atmosphere!
Must be scary walking around there during the night I guess :)

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Love it Morexp57 Morexp57 !
It is minimal with very nice soft 'mood' !
Personal comment and of course subjective is that it would work better for my eyes if the tree line was lower in the image and not in the middle. But as I said it is a subjective comment. Each artist / creator has his / hers own personal view at any given photographic instance.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Love it Morexp57 Morexp57 !
It is minimal with very nice soft 'mood' !
Personal comment and of course subjective is that it would work better for my eyes if the tree line was lower in the image and not in the middle. But as I said it is a subjective comment. Each artist / creator has his / hers own personal view at any given photographic instance.
I have tried your idea and I agree with you. What do you think of this version?
DSC_4112_DXO_1_Expl.jpg

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Hello dear friend Morexp57 Morexp57 !

I try to avoid commenting other people photos. The reason is that each individual has a way to look at thinks and must be respected. Photography has to do with personal observation and expression, artistically or interpretational.
Thanks for the feedback. It looks a lot better to my eyes and personally I would give a bit more space to the trees. Just a tiny bit. But now it looks a lot better. The sun which is in the upper part of the tree line together with the more ilimonated area creates a more positive and aesthetically pleasing space which creates a sense of protagonistic role. The darker part adds as a nice negative space which is better to have the least space due to its more substantial contrast role. The rule of thirds aesthetically would apply perfectly in your image.

And again I note that these comments are my personal subjective observation and are written with respect to your photo and choices. šŸ˜‰šŸ‘

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello dear friend Morexp57 Morexp57 !

I try to avoid commenting other people photos. The reason is that each individual has a way to look at thinks and must be respected. Photography has to do with personal observation and expression, artistically or interpretational.
Thanks for the feedback. It looks a lot better to my eyes and personally I would give a bit more space to the trees. Just a tiny bit. But now it looks a lot better. The sun which is in the upper part of the tree line together with the more ilimonated area creates a more positive and aesthetically pleasing space which creates a sense of protagonistic role. The darker part adds as a nice negative space which is better to have the least space due to its more substantial contrast role. The rule of thirds aesthetically would apply perfectly in your image.

And again I note that these comments are my personal subjective observation and are written with respect to your photo and choices. šŸ˜‰šŸ‘
Feel free to criticize or suggest changes in my photos. I learn this way. That's also why this forum exists!

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Feel free to criticize or suggest changes in my photos. I learn this way. That's also why this forum exists!
Thank you. I will.šŸ˜Š
It is just that I have participated many years in other forums where people used to criticize other people photos by saying to others that 'I would do this or that' or that 'this is right'....
People don't have the ability to understand that in art an artists expresses his / hers self in its own way through their own prism of emotional and artistic perception and understanding. And I don't want to be like them. šŸ˜‰
That's all.