• Thread starter panos_adgr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Opinion wanted 

Sunrise On Mikrolimano

Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
EXIF
Nikon D610
Tamron AF 15-30mm f/2.8 VC G2
@15mm
Handheld
3 bracketed exposures f+/- 2EVs combined in ACR for HDR Image
-0.7 EV global exposure compensation and then exposure bracketing of 3 images with -2, 0 and +EV exposures.
1. Base exposure s 1/80 f/5.6 iso 100 (-0.7EV)
2.Uner exposed exposure s 1/320 f/5.6 iso 100 (-2.7EV)
3.Over exposed exposure s 1/80 f/5.6 iso 100 (+1.3EV)
Imported In Adobe Camera Raw, lens corrections applied and the merged to HDR mode.
Then I straitened the horizon, I made global adjustments and then local adjustments with brush.
Sunrise On Mikrolimano

I live near Piraeus and I've been fortunate enough to be near the sea. About 15 minutes drive from my home is a small gulf called Mikrolimano. It is a place full of restaurants bars and cafes with the city built amphitheatrical over the gulf. It is one of the most popular destinations in Piraeus. It is a place that is absolutely beautiful, next to the sea with many boats.
In the evenings it is so full of people walking around enjoying the sea and food and coffee etc.

Usually I wake early in the morning and on weekends I look up on the sky from my window to trace any clouds. If it is cloudy a bit I make a coffee, i get dressed quickly and I drive to Mikrolilano before sunrise.
It is perfect because it is absolutely quiet with no people and most of the times the sea is very very calm. The gulf 'looks' east so when the sun rises the scene is fantastic. The last Saturday I woke up early in the morning, I traced some clouds and I rushed to the spot.
I took some wonderful pictures which I will share with you.

DSC_1536-HDR_2.JPG

Last edited:
panos_adgr
panos_adgr
Passionate Amateur Photographer since I was a kid. 2 Publications in Nikon's Photo Contest Calendar 2020 & 2023
View all 6 featured items
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Sunrise On Mikrolimano

I live near Piraeus and I've been fortunate enough to be near the sea. About 15 minutes drive from my home is a small gulf called Mikrolimano. It is a place full of restaurants bars and cafes with the city built amphitheatrical over the gulf. It is one of the most popular destinations in Piraeus. It is a place that is absolutely beautiful, next to the sea with many boats.
In the evenings it is so full of people walking around enjoying the sea and food and coffee etc.

Usually I wake early in the morning and on weekends I look up on the sky from my window to trace any clouds. If it is cloudy a bit I make a coffee, i get dressed quickly and I drive to Mikrolilano before sunrise.
It is perfect because it is absolutely quiet with no people and most of the times the sea is very very calm. The gulf 'looks' east so when the sun rises the scene is fantastic. The last Saturday I woke up early in the morning, I traced some clouds and I rushed to the spot.
I took some wonderful pictures which I will share with you.

View attachment 793
Really lovely scenery šŸ˜. I like to party cloudy skies also šŸ¤©

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Great shot panos_adgr, I really like this one a lot as it conveys a lovely peaceful morning in a local harbour. very nicely done.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
It is beautiful, calm and serene. I really like the reflection of the clouds in the water. Good point!

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I really love this photo panos_adgr panos_adgr. I like the reflection of dramatic clouds, and the boat is an other subject which make this photo as beautiful as it is.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Thank you Jack!
Thank you Morexp57 Morexp57 !

It was a very beautiful morning! I went early in the morning and enjoyed the sunrise! If I was 10-15 minutes it would be ideal.