Critique wanted The Tallest Hotel in Dubai

• Thread starter Andy Smith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
This is the JW Marriott Marquis in Dubai, and for what it's worth it is the tallest hotel in Dubai, so needed my wide angle lens to get it all in. :)
I would have liked to get the base of the trees in shot, but it's the smoking area so many folk loitering around and lots of unsightly ashtrays, bins & other stuff that would have been tough to remove in Photoshop.
Canon 5D Mk III, Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 III @ 16mm.
Marriott_01_2048.jpg

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Excellent photo!
Architectural photos are not easy to take, there are a lot of perpective problems. Here, it is not the case. The absence of the foot of the trees does not affect the photo as far as I am concerned. Good point!

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Excellent photo!
Architectural photos are not easy to take, there are a lot of perpective problems. Here, it is not the case. The absence of the foot of the trees does not affect the photo as far as I am concerned. Good point!
Thanks Morexp57, I appreciate the feedback.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Beautiful photo Andy Smith Andy Smith . But I don't like the clouds, seems a bit dramatic. But the picture has been taken from the right angle ;)