Photography Well, how did you get into photography?

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General photography discussion.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
As the title says, what's the reason you got into photography? What keeps you motivated to take images, and what's the reason behind that you started photography?

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I really don't know.

Ever since I was a little boy I've loved taking pictures to try to show the beauty, the aesthetics that I see around me.
My first memories as a photographer go back to when I was about 10 years old, when I tried to photograph the beautiful colours of ivy on a wall with one of those little compact cameras on which there was almost no setting possible. After development in the shop, I was usually disappointed with the results.

I never imagined the possibilities offered today by cameras and editing programs. Now I am still sometimes disappointed with the results, but much less often than before.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I really don't know.

Ever since I was a little boy I've loved taking pictures to try to show the beauty, the aesthetics that I see around me.
My first memories as a photographer go back to when I was about 10 years old, when I tried to photograph the beautiful colours of ivy on a wall with one of those little compact cameras on which there was almost no setting possible. After development in the shop, I was usually disappointed with the results.

I never imagined the possibilities offered today by cameras and editing programs. Now I am still sometimes disappointed with the results, but much less often than before.

These compact cameras was ok only for travel, the modern cameras nowadays, are way more better, with lots of features and more capabilities.

when I was a kid a had film camera, you can’t see how you did the photo, if you missed the moment , is gone, or if the subject is out of focus, there’s little you can do.