Critique wanted Falcon Heavy with 2 booster landing

• Thread starter DonnyWorzala
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
DonnyWorzala

DonnyWorzala

Feb 5, 2023
Edit my images
No
Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
Launch was about 10 minutes prior to sunset. Landing 2 boosters to the right. It was quite a challenge to determine exposure since light was falling off quickly. I would have used a 6x nd, if I hadn’t broke it the day before, to get a brighter streak in both the launch and landing. By shooting 2 seperate exposures.

787CC692-0680-4C76-BBCF-0F39BFBCDB9C.jpeg

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
It's a beautiful picture! I love the colours. Having the boosters back in the same image adds a lot of interest to the picture.

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Think you nailed it without the ND filter to be honest, great image with remarkable light.
I think I see a dust spot in the centre, 1/3 fup from the bottom though which I cannot unsee now, but it's a very minor distraction to a wonderful shot.
(unless it's the moon which would be superb) :)

DonnyWorzala

DonnyWorzala

Feb 5, 2023
Edit my images
No
Think you nailed it without the ND filter to be honest, great image with remarkable light.
I think I see a dust spot in the centre, 1/3 fup from the bottom though which I cannot unsee now, but it's a very minor distraction to a wonderful shot.
(unless it's the moon which would be superb) :)
My bad, I used a 10x nd , but wanted to use the 6x and didn’t have it.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Love your images and the record of history is encapsulated within them.