Photography Most of us have our favourite famous photographers across the photo genres but are you fans of those who are not internationally known?

• Thread starter GeoffM Photography
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General photography discussion.
GeoffM Photography

GeoffM Photography

Jun 11, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I watch a lot of photography on YouTube but I have three that I watch religiously on YouTube as their styles and approach are refreshingly different. I also follow them on IG and Elsewhere. Have you got any you can recommend?

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello GeoffM Photography GeoffM Photography , unfortunately I don’t watch any photographers to be honest, sometimes I look on google to see what others do so I can learn to achieve same results, rather than that, not watching anyone. Especially on YouTube, most of them are there to make money .

Personally I’m thinking to focus on YouTube as well for extra cash.

What’s the reason you are watching?

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
I enjoy the videos from Dave Morrow.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I like the videos of Henry Turner for his enthusiasm and the videos of Courteney Victoria for her freshness and the fact that she does not take herself seriously.

Nasty Snapper

Nasty Snapper

Jun 5, 2022
Edit my images
No
I watch a lot of photography on YouTube but I have three that I watch religiously on YouTube as their styles and approach are refreshingly different. I also follow them on IG and Elsewhere. Have you got any you can recommend?
I'm a fan of Kenneth Hines, Jr YouTube channel. He also had a 2 hour long class a few months back on the photopills app.