Opinion wanted SpaceX falcon9 from Kennedy Space Center, Florida with Star Trails.

• Thread starter DonnyWorzala
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
DonnyWorzala

DonnyWorzala

Feb 5, 2023
Edit my images
No
Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
EXIF
75 stacked images, 30 sec, f2.8 iso 500 exposures for the trails, 334 sec, f22 iso 100 for the launch.
One of my favorite images from 2021. This view is looking south. I used flight club.io software to visualize the trajectory and place the tree in the foreground. I used Lightroom and photoshop to stack the images and remove unwanted airplane lights. Nikon d850 and 14-24mm lens.

75Images.JPG

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
lovely image with a very nice composition.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello DonnyWorzala DonnyWorzala . Welcome on board. Lovely photo. How did you choose the location to take the photo?

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Wonderful image! And welcome

DonnyWorzala

DonnyWorzala

Feb 5, 2023
Edit my images
No
Hello DonnyWorzala DonnyWorzala . Welcome on board. Lovely photo. How did you choose the location to take the photo?
A bit of experience looking for locations and a program called flightclub.io. It shows trajectory, camera view with your camera and lens, and allows you to put in a location

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
A bit of experience looking for locations and a program called flightclub.io. It shows trajectory, camera view with your camera and lens, and allows you to put in a location
Thanks for the info DonnyWorzala DonnyWorzala. I will have a look at that program, sounds interesting.