Critique wanted Above New Forest

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Drone brand
DJI
EXIF
DJI AIR2S
That's the photo a took with my drone, on my trip to New Forest National Park in UK

DJI_0062-min.jpg

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
That's the photo a took with my drone, on my trip to New Forest National Park in UK

View attachment 508

So wonderful šŸ¤©. I would like to go to visit the park also, surely because šŸ˜

How about shooting with dron Jack Jack? Is it hard?

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
So wonderful šŸ¤©. I would like to go to visit the park also, surely because šŸ˜

How about shooting with dron Jack Jack? Is it hard?

Is really easy once you get used to it. My drone has a lot of features, sadly havenā€™t tried all of them yet.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Itā€™s a very nice picture, Jack.
Almost abstract, itā€™s difficult to have an idea of the size of the landscape.

You right, is more an abstract photo than landscape pictures, but it gives different ideas when taking landscape images with a drone.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
You right, is more an abstract photo than landscape pictures, but it gives different ideas when taking landscape images with a drone.
Do you also take videos with your drone? It's a very different field from photography, but some of these videos are so beautiful!

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Do you also take videos with your drone? It's a very different field from photography, but some of these videos are so beautiful!

Yes I do Morexp57 Morexp57 . Iā€™m learning at the moment to edit Videos. Let me share a video I took on my trip to Scotland.

It gives new perspectives to photography. Especially landscape.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Is really easy once you get used to it. My drone has a lot of features, sadly havenā€™t tried all of them yet.

My dream to buy drone one day, they are just so expensive and a lot learning šŸ¤­

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
My dream to buy drone one day, they are just so expensive and a lot learning šŸ¤­
Depending on your budget, you can get a good DJI MIni drone from Ebay for very good price. And there's not much to learn, you just need to play with it around. However, when comes to video editing, that's when you have to invest a bit of time to learn ;)