Food & Drinks Alcohol drinks (unusual topic)

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

This topic os opened to chat about food and drinks.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Unusual topic. But, do you guys have alcohol at home?

Example, wines, beers, and other drinks which contains alcohol.

ruedas

ruedas

Oct 19, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Sometimes yes. But only until I drink it.

Last edited:
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Unusual topic. But, do you guys have alcohol at home?

Example, wines, beers, and other drinks which contains alcohol.

Usually I had before.. but I noticed alcohol it's just wasting money.. from time to time is ok.. but not to othen I noticed how lot of money I can safe not buying even the beer in shop..😄 and when we'll talking about better alcohol drinks so it's cost much more.. alcohol drinks are very expensive! Better to buy good chocolate or cookies for that money 😄

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I have a few bottles of wine to offer when we are invited.
A little white wine and cognac for cooking, but otherwise I rarely drink alcohol. Mainly in restaurants, a good glass of wine to accompany my meal. Or sometimes a nice cold beer on a terrace in summer.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Usually I had before.. but I noticed alcohol it's just wasting money.. from time to time is ok.. but not to othen I noticed how lot of money I can safe not buying even the beer in shop..😄 and when we'll talking about better alcohol drinks so it's cost much more.. alcohol drinks are very expensive! Better to buy good chocolate or cookies for that money 😄
Did you know that sugar and alcohol are made from ethanol? So basically alcohol is giving you only the booz while the chocolate none. But both have same effect to your body.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I always have beer in the fridge.

I don't like beer to be honest, because contains too many calories. I would probably drink clean vodka instead 😅.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I have a few bottles of wine to offer when we are invited.
A little white wine and cognac for cooking, but otherwise I rarely drink alcohol. Mainly in restaurants, a good glass of wine to accompany my meal. Or sometimes a nice cold beer on a terrace in summer.
That's not bad. To be honest, I don't even have alcohol at home. I rarely drink, even when I'm going out, I do drink water or soft drinks. I just don't like the taste of alcohol.

The only beer I like it, is Corona, but same, maybe I drink once in couple of months.