Opinion wanted Among the great

• Thread starter Morexp57
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Camera type
Mirrorless camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
I really like these little trees that keep their orange leaves throughout the winter.
During this Monday morning walk, I found myself very close to the woodcutters. I could hear their chainsaws to my right. As I cautiously approached, I even saw a large fir tree fall. It was the first time I'd ever seen a tree fall. I even felt the ground shake from the impact. From the way these trees are planted, in straight lines, it's clear that they were planted there with a view to using them in some way.
But this little beech with its orange leaves arrived here under its own steam and is a "wild" tree.
PLR_5096_M.jpg
ISO 160, f/1.8, 1/80 s, 50 mm

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Something interesting Morexp57 Morexp57 , very small tree in the forest. I guess not all photographers will pay attention to such detail and small tree. Beautiful photo here.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Something interesting Morexp57 Morexp57 , very small tree in the forest. I guess not all photographers will pay attention to such detail and small tree. Beautiful photo here.
Thanks Jack Jack. Apart from the aesthetics of a place or a light, showing the little interesting details that few people might see is precisely what I try to do.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks Jack Jack. Apart from the aesthetics of a place or a light, showing the little interesting details that few people might see is precisely what I try to do.

Having eye to details is the key in photography.