Critique wanted An other picture from seaford

• Thread starter Jack
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
APS-C (Crop)
EXIF
Canon 7D M2
Canon 24-70mm F2.8 II L
ISO 100
F/6.3
1/320 sec
70mm
An other one I took from my trip from Seaford, what do you think ?> A bit cloudy day.

599A7380-min.jpg

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Beautifully captured the beautiful English rular landscapes :love:

GeoffM Photography

GeoffM Photography

Jun 11, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Nice pastoral landscape. I think I would add a little extra contrast but that's just me.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Nice landscape Jack Jack !

Personally I like clouds! I can't photograph landscapes with clear sky....
Beautiful location!

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Nice landscape Jack Jack !

Personally I like clouds! I can't photograph landscapes with clear sky....
Beautiful location!

Thanks panos_adgr panos_adgr . To be honest i didn’t paid too much attention to the clouds when I took this picture :D. You can achieve some nice images with clear sky as well.

GeoffM Photography

GeoffM Photography

Jun 11, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks panos_adgr panos_adgr . To be honest i didn’t paid too much attention to the clouds when I took this picture :D. You can achieve some nice images with clear sky as well.
When the sky is clear blue and contrast is high, I switch to black & white which I think can be effective in harsh light.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
When the sky is clear blue and contrast is high, I switch to black & white which I think can be effective in harsh light.
Thanks for the tip, never tried it. Might try it on my next trip. I usually edit and adjust everything during the editing .

GeoffM Photography

GeoffM Photography

Jun 11, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks for the tip, never tried it. Might try it on my next trip. I usually edit and adjust everything during the editing .
I save a both jpeg and RAW so can get a colour version if I prefer. The B&W jpeg gives me a guide for RAW conversion too.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I save a both jpeg and RAW so can get a colour version if I prefer. The B&W jpeg gives me a guide for RAW conversion too.

I shoot only in Raw, if I need a black and white, I usually use filters from Lightroom. But B&W is not really my style. Very rare when I take bw photo.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
I used to do it with B&W film + red filter. Nice times. Ilford FP4 Plus 125 was and still is my favourite B&W negative. I used to load it only in my Nikon FM2.

GeoffM Photography

GeoffM Photography

Jun 11, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I used to do it with B&W film + red filter. Nice times. Ilford FP4 Plus 125 was and still is my favourite B&W negative. I used to load it only in my Nikon FM2.
Those were the days. I sometimes wish I still had my darkroom. There's nothing quite like hand printing and watching the magic happen in the chemical trays! Yes, FP4 a film of choice.