Opinion wanted Autumnal sunshine

• Thread starter Morexp57
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
APS-C (Crop)
Yesterday, I was browsing through some old photos and came across this image. At the time it didn't make much of an impression on me, but looking at it again, I think it gives off a very pleasant autumnal atmosphere. So what do you think?
DSC_0939.jpg
ISO 100, f/8.0, 1/15 s, 75 mm

Hans-Trapp

Hans-Trapp

Mar 5, 2024
Edit my images
No
Old image, but nevertheless a nice one. I like that moody light in the forest.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I love the mood of the photo Morexp57 Morexp57 . For me gives like a horror mood. As everything is dar apart from the exit of the forest.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Old image, but nevertheless a nice one. I like that moody light in the forest.
Thank you Hans-Trapp Hans-Trapp !
I've always been fascinated by the play of light in the forest. I think it creates an atmosphere of tranquillity. In Japan, observing or capturing this light, especially the light that comes through the leaves, is called "Komorebi". For me, it's like a kind of meditation, and walks in the forest are very calming.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I love the mood of the photo Morexp57 Morexp57 . For me gives like a horror mood. As everything is dar apart from the exit of the forest.
Thank you Jack Jack !
It's quite interesting that you get this kind of atmosphere from this image. Personally, I'm influenced by the memory of that beautiful autumn day in 2020. It was in the middle of the Covid pandemic and the walks in the countryside allowed us to breathe a little.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thank you Jack Jack !
It's quite interesting that you get this kind of atmosphere from this image. Personally, I'm influenced by the memory of that beautiful autumn day in 2020. It was in the middle of the Covid pandemic and the walks in the countryside allowed us to breathe a little.

Probably been watching too many horror movies.

But I do like this photo. And I love myself to do walks in the nature.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Very nice woodland photo!
Thanks panos_adgr panos_adgr !
I needed to take a look at some autumn photos because autumn 2023, at least in Switzerland, was spoilt by rain and I really missed the beautiful colours and atmosphere!

Tman1972

Tman1972

Apr 4, 2024
Edit my images
Yes
I love paths in the woods or even dirt roads through a forest. I will always go out early mornings or late evenings for long light, rays and the golden hour feel.