Opinion wanted Beautiful cornwall

• Thread starter lucye417
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
L

lucye417

Apr 5, 2024
Edit my images
No
Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
I am currently spending some time in Cornwall in the uk, beautiful place, beautiful views šŸ˜ DSC_4300 (1).jpgDSC_4294 (1).jpg

DSC_4304.jpg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello L lucye417

Welcome on board. Beautiful images, but as Morexp57 Morexp57 mentioned, you have some dirt on your sensor. I had same issue before, and had to buy a cleaning kit and do a bit of cleaning inside my camera.

You also can use Photoshop to remove them spots.

L

lucye417

Apr 5, 2024
Edit my images
No
Hello L lucye417

Welcome on board. Beautiful images, but as Morexp57 Morexp57 mentioned, you have some dirt on your sensor. I had same issue before, and had to buy a cleaning kit and do a bit of cleaning inside my camera.

You also can use Photoshop to remove them spots.
It was a very windy day I think some dort may have blown onto the end of my lens as I didn't have the marks on any of my other photos ..... so hopefully it was just a one off with being by the sea in strong wind but il keep my eye on it

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
It was a very windy day I think some dort may have blown onto the end of my lens as I didn't have the marks on any of my other photos ..... so hopefully it was just a one off with being by the sea in strong wind but il keep my eye on it

Yeah, everything is possible. Anyway, feel free to share more :)

Tman1972

Tman1972

Apr 4, 2024
Edit my images
Yes
using external filters greatly improves image quality in post, a gradated one works great with blown out skies, or you can do bracketed shots as well.