General Busy week? How are you doing?

• Thread starter NataliaFlejszarPhoto
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General off topic discussion.
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi guys, how have you been doing this week? Busy at work and daily life or do you have holidays? 😉

Itself I'm fine this week, no work at the moment any more, so more time for myself and Photography... today and tomorrow just nice meetings... and slowly going to the weekend where I haven't plans yet 🤣.
How about you?

• Staff
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
A bit busy this week at work to be honest. Haven't made any plans for the weekend yet, how about you NataliaFlejszarPhoto NataliaFlejszarPhoto ?
I haven't still very busy but a lot to do this week and later... I haven't plants for the weekend still, maybe I'll go to see some nice events in the city or go for a photo trip somewhere with my boyfriend... let's see how will going like 😄

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I haven't still very busy but a lot to do this week and later... I haven't plants for the weekend still, maybe I'll go to see some nice events in the city or go for a photo trip somewhere with my boyfriend... let's see how will going like 😄

I don't like to make plans in advance, sometimes they never happen :)

• Staff
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
No plans for me, as I have to take care of the dogs every day so I just go wherever the day leads me :)
Yeah animals are wonderful and leads days and plans when they can 😊

• Staff
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I don't like to make plans in advance, sometimes they never happen :)

Oh yes it's happens othen here but I need have plans anyway 🤣

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I am fortunate to be retired. So I have almost no obligations! So plans are often made at the last minute, especially for photos and are mainly based on the weather. The good life!

• Staff
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I am fortunate to be retired. So I have almost no obligations! So plans are often made at the last minute, especially for photos and are mainly based on the weather. The good life!
It happens often here also, " last minute " trips 😄 Unusually Nature says what to do and when 📸😂

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Plans made at the last minute are the best in my honest opinion:)

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
It's true, they sometimes lead to beautiful discoveries, whereas carefully prepared plans can be disastrous.
Yeap, today I got a photo shooting in Newcastle, so will be a bit busy 😂.

Nothing planned, just extra work for the week.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yeap, today I got a photo shooting in Newcastle, so will be a bit busy 😂.

Nothing planned, just extra work for the week.
New pictures, I love it!
I've been busy with editing pictures last days, I need to share tomorrow something with you 😁

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Hi to everybody!

Ordinary routine here. Busy days at work with lots of pressure and new staff / projects coming all the time.
Whenever possible I go around for a walk and relaxing. Of course with my camera. 😉

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi to everybody!

Ordinary routine here. Busy days at work with lots of pressure and new staff / projects coming all the time.
Whenever possible I go around for a walk and relaxing. Of course with my camera. 😉

Have you projected a lot of delicious food last time? 😋😁

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
An other busy week is coming sadly. Wish there was 8 days a week or 4at work and 3 home 😅