Opinion wanted Coolangatta Sunrise

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
P

Philp

Feb 19, 2024
Edit my images
No
Drone brand
DJI
EXIF
Iso 100, f1.7, 1/80f
Taken with my DJI mini 3 pro on a perfect sunrise over Coolangatta, Gold Coast.

phonto.jpeg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Lovely photo P Philp

I own same drone, and it's amazing in terms of features. Looks like this photo is panoramic?

P

Philp

Feb 19, 2024
Edit my images
No
Lovely photo P Philp

I own same drone, and it's amazing in terms of features. Looks like this photo is panoramic?
No never used panoramic that day.. just normal. I was so happy with the results that day. The weather was just perfect and perfect sunrise. šŸ˜ƒ. So amazed at what the mini 3 pro can doā€¦

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
No never used panoramic that day.. just normal. I was so happy with the results that day. The weather was just perfect and perfect sunrise. šŸ˜ƒ. So amazed at what the mini 3 pro can doā€¦

Thinking one day to get mavic 3 Pro šŸ˜…. But my wife will kill me. It's really expensive piece of equipment.

But I like the mini 3 Pro due of its weight and that you can fly pretty much everywhere.

P

Philp

Feb 19, 2024
Edit my images
No
Thinking one day to get mavic 3 Pro šŸ˜…. But my wife will kill me. It's really expensive piece of equipment.

But I like the mini 3 Pro due of its weight and that you can fly pretty much everywhere.
Oh yes would love to get the mavic 3 pro too.. yeah pretty pricey. I watched some you tube videos on it and wow!

P

Philp

Feb 19, 2024
Edit my images
No
Oh yes would love to get the mavic 3 pro too.. yeah pretty pricey. I watched some you tube videos on it and wow!
And yeah i love my mini 3 pro.. as u said can take anywhere really. Easy to travel with.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes

I own air 2s and dji avata as well. I must admit that the air 2s does better images than mini 3pro due of bigger sensor. But more restrictions.

Mavic 3 Pro combo in UK is around Ā£3k šŸ˜…