Critique wanted Dancing Tree

• Thread starter Tez Bromley
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
Tez Bromley

Tez Bromley

Jun 14, 2022
Edit my images
No
Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
EXIF
ISO 10000 • f/10 • 1/320 • 36mm
2020 i took the decision to hike up Snowdonia via The Watkin Path of course i took my trusty camera and got this lovely image.

I find woodland photography one of the hardest genre to master, so i look more intimately at my surroundings considering the relationship between the trees.

In this image it struck me that the right hand tree had placed his arms around the other as if dancing.

Attachments

• BBD0F7AB-F5D2-4371-8C19-C82C5B5C261F.jpeg
    BBD0F7AB-F5D2-4371-8C19-C82C5B5C261F.jpeg
    275.7 KB · Views: 15
Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Woodland photography is a challenge Tez as you mention, but you did an admirable job here for sure.
Lovely composition and light which enhances the colours.
Very nice.

Tez Bromley

Tez Bromley

Jun 14, 2022
Edit my images
No
Thank you Andy I appreciate your comments, I am trying

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
It is true that it is not always easy to find the right composition in the forest. Often there are too many things and it is difficult to isolate the subject. In this image, the challenge is met and the result is magnificent, it looks like the trees are entwined. The light is very good.

GeoffM Photography

GeoffM Photography

Jun 11, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
2020 i took the decision to hike up Snowdonia via The Watkin Path of course i took my trusty camera and got this lovely image.

I find woodland photography one of the hardest genre to master, so i look more intimately at my surroundings considering the relationship between the trees.

In this image it struck me that the right hand tree had placed his arms around the other as if dancing.
Simon Baxter is the woodland master. He would be pleased with this great shot.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Lovely photo Tez Bromley Tez Bromley , I would say there is no need of the frame around the photo as I can’t really see al the details in the image. Slightly oversaturated for me, however that up to the photographer I guess, how much saturation you want to add.

Quick question, going off topic. Is worth visiting Snowdonia ?

Tez Bromley

Tez Bromley

Jun 14, 2022
Edit my images
No
Snowdonia is a vast place in its own right, the mountain is a fantastic place to hike, there are several trails to choose from, the most popular and easiest is Llanberis Path we hiked the Watkin Path. In terms of photography I can only speak of The Watkin Path where there were many opportunities for a decent photographer to make some great images. To conclude if you have the time and are able I would say go for it but do your research there are lots of websites and YouTube videos regarding all the different trails.

Thanks for the feedback on this image

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Snowdonia is a vast place in its own right, the mountain is a fantastic place to hike, there are several trails to choose from, the most popular and easiest is Llanberis Path we hiked the Watkin Path. In terms of photography I can only speak of The Watkin Path where there were many opportunities for a decent photographer to make some great images. To conclude if you have the time and are able I would say go for it but do your research there are lots of websites and YouTube videos regarding all the different trails.

Thanks for the feedback on this image

Thanks for information Tez Bromley Tez Bromley , Snowdonia is a place where I want to go definitely. Is just matter of time now. I saw a lot of beautiful images taken from there, and I definitely would love to take some photos as well, for my collection.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes

wow, that is very beautiful picture! :love: