Websites Do you have professional website?

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

A personal website is as much important as photography quality, as this showcase more wider the photographic style and experience.

Do you have professional website?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Do you guys have professional website ? If so, what platform do you use?

Personally I think it's useful to have own website where to upload images, and share with family and friends.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I'm still working on my professional websites šŸ˜„

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I'm still working on my professional websites šŸ˜„

Nice, what's your website? Now I'm working on mine as well. Had to change the platform, want to make it more professional at this stage.

M

markmullen

Mar 14, 2023
Edit my images
No
Mine is www.markmullenphotography.com

I run it on Zenfolio. I've been with them for about 12 years now. It's very simple to administer, and allows me to sell prints and canvasses with minimal effort from me. It also allows me to lose all their branding, so appears just to be my own, rather than a Zenfolio site. Costs about Ā£130 a year which I don't think is too bad. Over the years I've run events from it, sold digital downloads, had password accessed galleries, all sorts.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Mine is www.markmullenphotography.com

I run it on Zenfolio. I've been with them for about 12 years now. It's very simple to administer, and allows me to sell prints and canvasses with minimal effort from me. It also allows me to lose all their branding, so appears just to be my own, rather than a Zenfolio site. Costs about Ā£130 a year which I don't think is too bad. Over the years I've run events from it, sold digital downloads, had password accessed galleries, all sorts.
Not bad at all. And Nice Website. I have 2, both are running on different framework, 1 is WordPress which is professional website, second is more personal portfolio on a photography framework. Both cost me no more than Ā£50 a year.

Do you advertise your site as well?