Critique wanted Drone videography

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Drone brand
DJI
Hello guys,

What do you think about this video? I'm trying to get into videography, but I think my laptop is limited, the video was recorded in 5k, but because I was struggling for couple of days to export, I decided to change it to 4k. Had to wait around 16h to export this video.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello guys,

What do you think about this video? I'm trying to get into videography, but I think my laptop is limited, the video was recorded in 5k, but because I was struggling for couple of days to export, I decided to change it to 4k. Had to wait around 16h to export this video.

Very beautiful sceneries and beautifully taken video! Very enjoyable with morning coffee 🤩👌 I really liked it Jack Jack , long but very nice!

I need to edit my videos also, they are waiting for own time..😄.

What program do you use to editing
videos?

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Very beautiful sceneries and beautifully taken video! Very enjoyable with morning coffee 🤩👌 I really liked it Jack Jack , long but very nice!

I need to edit my videos also, they are waiting for own time..😄.

What program do you use to editing
videos?

Adobe Premier Pro, however if you don't have strong PC or laptop, you will struggle. It took around 16h to export this video of 6 minutes.

Thanks, I wanted to create longer than that 😅

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Adobe Premier Pro, however if you don't have strong PC or laptop, you will struggle. It took around 16h to export this video of 6 minutes.

Thanks, I wanted to create longer than that 😅

Haha it could kill my old laptop 🤣 .
Anyway, It was worth the 16h!