Opinion wanted English Harbour Antiqua Caribbean

• Thread starter John Gilham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
APS-C (Crop)
EXIF
Canon EOS 7D
EF-S15-85 f3.5-5.6 IS USM @22mm
ISO 100
F/10
1/100s
Looking like an aerial shot but just taken from high ground overlooking English Harbour in The Caribbean

English Harbour - Antigua (IMG_2372)_DxO.jpg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Scenic location. Where is that located?

John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
Scenic location. Where is that located?
Seen from Shirley Heights is a restored military lookout and gun battery. The Lookout is a high point (about 490 ft.) that affords a superb view of English and Falmouth Harbours, the best view in Antigua.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Seen from Shirley Heights is a restored military lookout and gun battery. The Lookout is a high point (about 490 ft.) that affords a superb view of English and Falmouth Harbours, the best view in Antigua.

Thanks for the information, will definitely put it on my must visit place. Looks stunning.

John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
Thanks for the information, will definitely put it on my must visit place. Looks stunning.
Went to the Caribbean every year for 30 years but have done it now and now prefer short haul to Greece and Greek islands

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Went to the Caribbean every year for 30 years but have done it now and now prefer short haul to Greece and Greek islands

Is Greece better and probably cheaper?

John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
I guess it could be cheaper though the resort group we go to is as expensive but great quality and they are only 3 hours away. We also like Greece. The Ikos group.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I guess it could be cheaper though the resort group we go to is as expensive but great quality and they are only 3 hours away. We also like Greece. The Ikos group.

Hopefully one day to visit it. Would love to visit the entire world. The world is so big, but we see so little unfortunately.