Opinion wanted Et resurrexit tertia die

• Thread starter Hans-Trapp
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Hans-Trapp

Hans-Trapp

Mar 5, 2024
Edit my images
No
Camera type
Mirrorless camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
When I was a schoolboy, this willow tree was much bigger than it is today. I must have known this tree for 60 years.
I've seen it felled by lumberjacks, broken in whole or in part by storms, struck by lightning. Children have built huts on it and a watchtower has been erected.
Every time I thought it was dead, it grew back. In spring, it blazes with foliage that is much brighter and more yellow than the other trees.
And it's back to a respectable size today. A fine symbol for an Easter weekend, don't you think?
2024-03-29_neubruchwald-42.jpg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
That's good that people thinks about nature, and don't cut down them trees. In terms of the photo, I think it's lack of colours , would you think this way too ?

Hans-Trapp

Hans-Trapp

Mar 5, 2024
Edit my images
No
Hello Jack
I understand easily your rection. But I like very much the quasi-monochromatic look of that picture. Something like a Green & White.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello Jack
I understand easily your rection. But I like very much the quasi-monochromatic look of that picture. Something like a Green & White.

I am bit of guy who loves colours on images. I don't really shoot monochrome to be honest.

Tman1972

Tman1972

Apr 4, 2024
Edit my images
Yes
I agree with the Easter question, being reborn each season, I love shooting trees too
and I love Easter so its a win for me, maybe B&W and up contrast or even sepia, may make a more impact. I have this apple tree on my property that I shot a ton, trees are just a great subject with twisty trunks and the many stages of life it has especially in season.

sping snow-1.jpg