Opinion wanted First to share a photo here

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
C

Chavezshutter

Feb 4, 2022
Awesome shot, nice colours. I don't think I've ever shot a photograph from any of our drones and other flying RC things. Shooting straight down gives a cool perspective. Good to see you flying still, how you finding it?

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Awesome shot, nice colours. I don't think I've ever shot a photograph from any of our drones and other flying RC things. Shooting straight down gives a cool perspective. Good to see you flying still, how you finding it?
Love it. I'm getting nervous when the Drone is out of view and is like 5-6km away. And more stressful when you have 20% battery and you think if the drone will make on the way back 😂.

Want to do more videos. But lack of time.

You should try, get a dji mini, they are cheaper and less restrictions.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Nice photo Jack!!!

What I like in drone photography is that is opens a whole new world of photographic creations. A different perspective!

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Nice photo Jack!!!

What I like in drone photography is that is opens a whole new world of photographic creations. A different perspective!

it does panos_adgr panos_adgr , also opens new type of stress as well, especially when you fly far away :D

I will share more definitely.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
it does panos_adgr panos_adgr , also opens new type of stress as well, especially when you fly far away :D

I will share more definitely.
I've seen nice examples of work from many photographers and there are times that passes from my mind the case of me, being involved with drone photography.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I've seen nice examples of work from many photographers and there are times that passes from my mind the case of me, being involved with drone photography.
You should try panos_adgr panos_adgr , I think you will like It. It’s fun as well. You can get there with a drone where you won’t be able to get on the foot.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
You should try panos_adgr panos_adgr , I think you will like It. It’s fun as well. You can get there with a drone where you won’t be able to get on the foot.
Yes!

I like a lot the photos that are made with camera pointing down. It is nice to create mosaic images of fields and generally scapes like the one you post.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes!

I like a lot the photos that are made with camera pointing down. It is nice to create mosaic images of fields and generally scapes like the one you post.
That’s new perspective which you won’t be able to do with camera. I’ll share more soon. :)