From Lincs shaking hands to you all

• Thread starter lightmuncher
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
HI guys, thanks for allowing me to post images. Many moons ago I was a medical photographer back in the 70's and a budding photographer when I was 9 years of age in the 60's. I was taught by my father how to develop contact prints, film and it bloomed from there. Mind you a corpse is just a corpse and they don't need much to shoot an image. An operation doesn't move much either when you have to capture some part of a body, and NOT touch the green sheets! I had so many tellings off, but they wanted close! I gave them close. They surgeons wanted a big pat on the head from their publications in medical books and magazines. Once I was lifted by staff above a back operation! Now we had heavy flash units, very heavy! We had a Nikon, with macro lens, but can't recall what they were. I was so glad that patient wasn't aware of me dangling cables. Luckily, the operation dress code was a snug fit. Sadly the world went south, I made stupid decisions.

This new digital world made me relook at the photographic world. Although, I never stopped taking photos when I could, and displayed many images on my hall walls. This digital world has made me relearn all that I had lost and made me look at this world in different eyes. Hope to post fresh and past images and hope for a bit of critique as well. I really am not a lover of telling people their images are wonderful. Hard? Yes, but how do you get better. Although I know people just love taking pictures and they are happy with that. Which is why I state critique is important. I also understand that this is an art, and that art is subjective. It a balance.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello lightmuncher lightmuncher

Thanks for joining us first of all, and welcome on our small community for landscape photographers. We are not a big community, but we know each other from a different forum board I built some years ago. You can check it online Macroderie.

Anyway, I really hope you will enjoy your stay, and please feel free to invite your friends and share the page on social media sites for you like it, and if you have any questions, do ask, very happy to help. ;)

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks for inviting me. I looked over a lot of the board first of all, and I liked what I read and saw. I shall look forward to posting as much as I can.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks for inviting me. I looked over a lot of the board first of all, and I liked what I read and saw. I shall look forward to posting as much as I can.

Yeah, feel free to start topics and make posts on board.

The forum is still new.

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Hi lightmuncher and welcome aboard, happy to have you here and looking forward to your images and getting your honest critique on mine.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi lightmuncher and welcome aboard, happy to have you here and looking forward to your images and getting your honest critique on mine.
Thanks for the hand shake Andy. It all works both ways.