Opinion wanted Frozen pond.

• Thread starter Leraymurat
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
L

Leraymurat

Feb 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Camera type
Mirrorless camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
EXIF
Nikon Z7
Nikkor Z 14-30
ISO 1250
f:20
1/1600s
Frozen fishing pond at the end of January in Cantal, France
Nikon Z7
Nikkor Z 14-30
ISO 1250
f:20
1/1600sLaFage_20220129_150608.jpg

C

Chavezshutter

Feb 4, 2022
G'day L Leraymurat šŸ˜,

A fine photo, very nice location. Nice colours, and composition. But I am a little puzzled by the settings, was this taken with aperture priority or some other such mode? The aperture and shutterspeed indicate a bright day which it appears it was but the ISO is more like an evening or even night shotšŸ¤”. The end result is still very good but I was left with curiosity about the EXIF. Good photo nonetheless, thanks for sharing šŸ‘

L

Leraymurat

Feb 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
G'day L Leraymurat šŸ˜,

A fine photo, very nice location. Nice colours, and composition. But I am a little puzzled by the settings, was this taken with aperture priority or some other such mode? The aperture and shutterspeed indicate a bright day which it appears it was but the ISO is more like an evening or even night shotšŸ¤”. The end result is still very good but I was left with curiosity about the EXIF. Good photo nonetheless, thanks for sharing šŸ‘
In fact, this photo was taken after a series in dark undergrowth... and I forgot to change the ISO setting of the camera! Fortunately, it is a sensor that absorbs high sensitivities very well...

GeoffM Photography

GeoffM Photography

Jun 11, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Great exposure. Looks cold!