Greetings and Salutations

• Thread starter Hooch Turner
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

Hooch Turner

Hooch Turner

Mar 9, 2024
Edit my images
No
I'm Pete from Gateshead, Tyne and Wear. This is my first image on here, so its fitting its one of our local icon here The Tyne Bridge. I took this the other night to give myself a cheap lens challenge using a newly received TTArtisans 10mm f/2.0 rectilinear leans on my Olympus E-M1 Mk.III. This image is a spur of the moment handheld 4 second exposure that highlights how insanely good that camera's IBIS is.

_3060177.jpg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello Hooch Turner Hooch Turner

Welcome on board. Thanks for joining us and introducing yourself to the community.

Beautiful photo. But weird that the lights have been stopped just at the end of the photo.

Do share your images on main forums so these can appear on Media page.

Any questions, do ask please.

Hooch Turner

Hooch Turner

Mar 9, 2024
Edit my images
No
Thanks, yeah I know what you mean about the sudden truncation of the light streaks. I found that 4 seconds was the max exposure length for decent images handheld, 1/2 second longer at the images get blurry but it would have caught the rest of the buses transit through the frame! First time out with the lens too, its my third TTArtisan's and they have all impressed me with build and image quality so far, the fact they are old school manual lenses also gives me flashbacks to learning to shoot photo's properly (exposure triangle etc) with my uncles Yashica back in the 1980's!

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks, yeah I know what you mean about the sudden truncation of the light streaks. I found that 4 seconds was the max exposure length for decent images handheld, 1/2 second longer at the images get blurry but it would have caught the rest of the buses transit through the frame! First time out with the lens too, its my third TTArtisan's and they have all impressed me with build and image quality so far, the fact they are old school manual lenses also gives me flashbacks to learning to shoot photo's properly (exposure triangle etc) with my uncles Yashica back in the 1980's!
Never heard of them lenses, may I ask if you can share a photo of it?