General Happy New Year 2024! And Merry Christmas

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General off topic discussion.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello everyone.

I know it's been a tough and hard Year, maybe not for some, maybe for some. But I would like to say to everyone a Happy New Year 2024!!! and Merry Christmas to you all !!!

Apologies for my little activity on the forums, I'm so busy with work, family and other stuff, that I pretty much have no time or little time to check my forums. BUT, I know that 2024 will bring prosperity and happiness to everyone.

Enjoy your time off, and I'll see you on forum posts ;)

Cheers!

Gregory Shchepanek

Gregory Shchepanek

Apr 15, 2023
Happy new 2024 coming this Monday. Happy Holidays to everyone may your time off be filled with good friends & family

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Happy new 2024 coming this Monday. Happy Holidays to everyone may your time off be filled with good friends & family

Thanks a lot @Gregory Shchepanek . Hope you will have great New Year day!!! And hopefully you had a wonderful Christmas day too 🎅🎅

Gregory Shchepanek

Gregory Shchepanek

Apr 15, 2023
Then hope the weather there is OK. Here in UK is been rubbish for last 7 days.
Ottawa has major suckage of snow fall in 2023. Still feeling the fall weather and the rains wash away all the snow that does accumulate

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Ottawa has major suckage of snow fall in 2023. Still feeling the fall weather and the rains wash away all the snow that does accumulate
So you don't have any now snow?