Hello everyone from Finland ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘‹

• Thread starter NataliaFlejszarPhoto
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Members from Macroderie know me very well, where I've been a member 2 years.
I love macros and landscapes so happy and thanks for Jack Jack to create the both forums ๐Ÿ˜Š.

I love to shoot landscapes especially with my ultra angel lens Olympus 7-14mm pro and with tele lens 75-300mm ,sometimes I use 46mm and 60mm macro for landscapes also... and the phone ๐Ÿ˜„.

I shoot landscapes pictures especially in the northern Finland where I've been living by 6years, and in Poland when I visit,where I'm coming from... so I'm from Poland anyway and I'm proud of that although I love Finland also๐Ÿ˜Š.

The Northern Finland it's great localisation for shooting sectional landscapes ,the polar nature is the wonderful creator, I just always have my camera with me, because I don't know when the Nordic nature will surprise me. My favourite landscapes Photography season is of course winter but spring, summer and autumn give an unique possibles also๐Ÿคฉ.
Poland has also a lot of beautiful and unique landscapes โค
I'll try to find time to post some of my best landscapes pictures soon.

Greetings Natalia ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello NataliaFlejszarPhoto NataliaFlejszarPhoto .

Welcome on board, I know you are doing more landscape photography, and you can share them here :).

Hope you will enjoy this forum as well as Macroderie.

• Staff
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello NataliaFlejszarPhoto NataliaFlejszarPhoto .

Welcome on board, I know you are doing more landscape photography, and you can share them here :).

Hope you will enjoy this forum as well as Macroderie.
Surely I will enjoy it ๐Ÿ˜Š. I'll try to find a time to share pictures today ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Staff
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Looking forward to seeing them here.
Ok I can change my profile pictures and background ๐Ÿ˜„. I need to put picture with better resolution on the background when I'll on computer ๐Ÿ˜Š
I see already I'll enjoy the forum, is just a bit little quite still here but no problem ๐Ÿ˜„

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Ok I can change my profile pictures and background ๐Ÿ˜„. I need to put picture with better resolution on the background when I'll on computer ๐Ÿ˜Š
I see already I'll enjoy the forum, is just a bit little quite still here but no problem ๐Ÿ˜„
That's because is new forum, you can share the link and invite your friends to join ๐Ÿ˜‰

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Members from Macroderie know me very well, where I've been a member 2 years.
I love macros and landscapes so happy and thanks for Jack Jack to create the both forums ๐Ÿ˜Š.

I love to shoot landscapes especially with my ultra angel lens Olympus 7-14mm pro and with tele lens 75-300mm ,sometimes I use 46mm and 60mm macro for landscapes also... and the phone ๐Ÿ˜„.

I shoot landscapes pictures especially in the northern Finland where I've been living by 6years, and in Poland when I visit,where I'm coming from... so I'm from Poland anyway and I'm proud of that although I love Finland also๐Ÿ˜Š.

The Northern Finland it's great localisation for shooting sectional landscapes ,the polar nature is the wonderful creator, I just always have my camera with me, because I don't know when the Nordic nature will surprise me. My favourite landscapes Photography season is of course winter but spring, summer and autumn give an unique possibles also๐Ÿคฉ.
Poland has also a lot of beautiful and unique landscapes โค
I'll try to find time to post some of my best landscapes pictures soon.

Greetings Natalia ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
Welcome to the forum Natalia!
I look forward to seeing your photos!