Hello from Worcestershire, UK

• Thread starter GeoffMoorePhotography
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

GeoffMoorePhotography

GeoffMoorePhotography

May 15, 2023
Edit my images
No
Hello and thank you for the invite Jack Jack - My Name is Geoff Moore i'm a hobbyist photographer based in rural Worcestershire UK, with an interest in landscape photography, astro landscape photography, sports and aviation photography... really the only photography I'm yet to have a go at is portraiture.

I'm a Pentax shooter but do use Canon as well, and have a very healthy obsession collecting vintage glass that I do enjoy shooting with. I also try to document my photography via social media and Youtube, where I have a small but growing audience.

My photography focus (mind the pun) is on producing unique and compelling photography. I share my camera settings and tips for capturing the images too. Please get in touch if you have any questions about my work or ideas for future videos & collaboration requests.

Thanks for having me.
Regards
Geoff

Last edited:
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello GeoffMoorePhotography GeoffMoorePhotography

Welcome on board, thanks for joining us. Looking forward to seeing your images here.

You have same cameras as me 7d M2 and m50šŸ˜….

If you do Macro photography, feel free to join other sister forums too, links on my signature.

Any questions, please do ask.