Hello From Yorba Linda, California

• Thread starter Snook911
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

Snook911

Snook911

Nov 1, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello, I am a hobbyist photographer from Yorba Linda CA. I have a Canon Rebel DSLR but as cell phone camera quality has increased I find myself using it less and less. I currently have the iPhone 13 Pro Max and have found for most situations (except those needing a lot of zoom) its camera is excellent and takes great pictures. To gain a whole new perspective on landscape shots I have recently purchased the DJI Air 2S drone. While this particular drone does have some camera limitations (example no zoom in photo mode) I am finding it to be great way to get some interesting shots. Here is shot of a lake from a local park.

I look forward to viewing and posting Landscaped Photos in the forum. Thank you

DJI_0050.jpg

Snook911

Snook911

Nov 1, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi Snook911 Snook911 ! Welcome to this forum.
I like this picture from your drone. Did you edit it or is it straight from the camera?
Thank you! The photo was shot in RAW and edited in Adobe Lightroom. I have posted quite a few other shots of the lake in Aerial Photography. Please let me know what you think.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thank you! The photo was shot in RAW and edited in Adobe Lightroom. I have posted quite a few other shots of the lake in Aerial Photography. Please let me know what you think.
Yes, I have seen them and I like them. I'm not familiar with drone photography and I think the quality is amazing. There's just a lot of vignetting in these photos. You should be able to fix that in LR in principle.

Snook911

Snook911

Nov 1, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes, I have seen them and I like them. I'm not familiar with drone photography and I think the quality is amazing. There's just a lot of vignetting in these photos. You should be able to fix that in LR in principle.
Thank you, I do like use the vignette feature in Lightroom. I especially like to use it when there is something in the center of the photo I want to draw attention too. I agree though sometimes I might go a bit overboard with it. Really have only been editing photos for just over a month so still figuring out what I like and my what I want my style to be. Thanks for taking a look!

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello Snook911 Snook911

Welcome on our board. Hope you will enjoy your stay. And if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

By the way, very beautiful photo taken with your drone.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello, I am a hobbyist photographer from Yorba Linda CA. I have a Canon Rebel DSLR but as cell phone camera quality has increased I find myself using it less and less. I currently have the iPhone 13 Pro Max and have found for most situations (except those needing a lot of zoom) its camera is excellent and takes great pictures. To gain a whole new perspective on landscape shots I have recently purchased the DJI Air 2S drone. While this particular drone does have some camera limitations (example no zoom in photo mode) I am finding it to be great way to get some interesting shots. Here is shot of a lake from a local park.

I look forward to viewing and posting Landscaped Photos in the forum. Thank you

View attachment 905
Hello Snook911 Snook911 ! And welcome šŸ˜ƒ. Beautiful pictures you take! Can't wait to see more your work!

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Hello and welcome to our community!