Hello

• Thread starter Biologymann
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello B Biologymann . Welcome on board. And what beautiful photo.

I've visited Scottish Highlands last year, I'm still upset that I didn't stayed longer to visit everything. But I've stopped at Fort William, small town.

Anyway, I loved it. Hope to visit Scotland again. Feel free to share these images on main forum please.

B

Biologymann

Feb 13, 2022
Edit my images
No
I can probably share some from Kazakhstan too. My home is in Scotland, but I work and spend most of the year in Kazakhstan.

The photos below were taken at the singing dunes in south-east Kazakhstan. They make a droning noise as you run down them. Something to do with dry sand moving over damp sand.

Attachments

• IMGP6245.jpg
    IMGP6245.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 4
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I can probably share some from Kazakhstan too. My home is in Scotland, but I work and spend most of the year in Kazakhstan.

The photos below were taken at the singing dunes in south-east Kazakhstan. They make a droning noise as you run down them. Something to do with dry sand moving over damp sand.
I don't think I'd be happy to take images in places like that, because of sand.

You must have interesting job. You can share more images on main forum. šŸ˜‰

C

Chavezshutter

Feb 4, 2022
Hello B Biologymann, welcome to the forumšŸ˜€. I love the photo, very moody, great textures and tones. Hope to see more

B

Biologymann

Feb 13, 2022
Edit my images
No
Hello B Biologymann . Welcome on board. And what beautiful photo.

I've visited Scottish Highlands last year, I'm still upset that I didn't stayed longer to visit everything. But I've stopped at Fort William, small town.

Anyway, I loved it. Hope to visit Scotland again. Feel free to share these images on main forum please.
Re: I'm still upset that I didn't stayed longer to visit everything.

I have been visiting the Scottish Highlands since 1985 and the Highlands have been my home since 2015. I still have not visited everything!

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Re: I'm still upset that I didn't stayed longer to visit everything.

I have been visiting the Scottish Highlands since 1985 and the Highlands have been my home since 2015. I still have not visited everything!

I believe you need to spend couple of days to visit everything.

JeT102

JeT102

Feb 16, 2022
Edit my images
No
I should look at this photo on hot summer nights, it would greatly help me feel fresh and get better sleep! love it!