General Hi guys happy new year

• Thread starter lightmuncher
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General off topic discussion.
lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi all, sorry life has been horrendous as our world has been frantic. One thing that has taken most of our time, we have been building a court case against an asshole who thinks he is right and his work wasn't going to kill us! He did a conversion of a decommissioned Fiat Doblo ambulance into a camper van. Our garage said they would not stay in ONE night! It was that bad.
So hope you all had a good xmas and lets hope we have a year of prosperity for all of the human race.

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Hi all, sorry life has been horrendous as our world has been frantic. One thing that has taken most of our time, we have been building a court case against an asshole who thinks he is right and his work wasn't going to kill us! He did a conversion of a decommissioned Fiat Doblo ambulance into a camper van. Our garage said they would not stay in ONE night! It was that bad.
So hope you all had a good xmas and lets hope we have a year of prosperity for all of the human race.
Sounds awful, i have come across many, many, many terrible vehicle conversions in the past a lot of which were life threatening so I feel your pain. Hope 2023 is a good one for you.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Sounds awful, i have come across many, many, many terrible vehicle conversions in the past a lot of which were life threatening so I feel your pain. Hope 2023 is a good one for you.
Thanks. I doubt the man has a leg to stand on. We have made sure of that. Hope the new year is kinda than it has been.