Photo editing Is there a place for creativity on this site?

• Thread starter lightmuncher
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

This topic is opened to chat about photo editing softwares.
lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Occasionally I like to muck around and change images to something else, whether just for fun, or working on changing an image using filters. Here are a few examples. The first image is of Mint street showing a boring image that needed to be worked on to make it interesting. And its surprising what you can do with one can of baked beans!

original Mint Street Lincoln pipes mint colour.jpg

Mint Street Lincoln pipes mint colour.jpg

Image_3039.jpg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Funny image with can of beans. You always can start such a game. As long as is landscape photography related.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I guess we can put bean man kicking his can down a city scape road :ROFLMAO: I used to belong to a group some while ago where we would take an image and changed them into something else. The winner chose the next image. It was a point of reference really. But this next image is worked on, just showing and focusing on a subject. Just asking as I don't know how these would be accepted within their genre pointed designation. Just poking around the edges to see where the boundaries are.

Tractor-Cambrian-mountains-May-2010.jpg

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Oh, I also want to see if colour comes into this conversation in regard to MINT Lane.

Last edited:
Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
I am a fan of creativity, I love to see how other peoples minds work and what they can accomplish.
I think we should have more of it on the forum, for fun, for learning different processing techniques and a little colour theory as to what works and what doesn't.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I really love the photo with the tractor. I believe I can create a new subforum within Themes and Challenges for such funny games.

As long as there will be activity.

lightmuncher lightmuncher Andy Smith Andy Smith

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I have just created such a corner on our forum. Feel free to start any photo games you wish lightmuncher lightmuncher

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Creativity is a must in photography!
I really like the first picture with the blue-green pipes (and the bird like hole in the window!) and I like very much the tractor picture. Well done!

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Creativity is a must in photography!
I really like the first picture with the blue-green pipes (and the bird like hole in the window!) and I like very much the tractor picture. Well done!
Thanks. There is a lot of history in Lincoln. I liked the mint colour around the windows and pipework. Which puts that colour connection, to the name of the street, as an interesting quirkiness.