Opinion wanted Knaresborough Viaduct - North Yorkshire

• Thread starter John Gilham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
Camera type
Mirrorless camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
EXIF
Canon EOS R5
RF24-105 mm F4 L IS USM @ 47mm
ISO 400
1/125s
F/11
The rail viaduct over the river Nidd at Knaresborough in North Yorkshire. This shot taken from the Castle gardens

Knaresborough Viaduct (R5C12829) S_DxO.jpg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
That spot is really beautiful. I have shared some images I took with my drone in Knaresborough too. Really beautiful town. I do live nearby anyway šŸ˜…, but don't go to often there.

John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
That spot is really beautiful. I have shared some images I took with my drone in Knaresborough too. Really beautiful town. I do live nearby anyway šŸ˜…, but don't go to often there.
I drove for a few hours just to take this shot so didnt enjoy much of the area. I am always a little nervous about flying the drone in such places as I dont want to encourage confrontation by some drone police!

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I drove for a few hours just to take this shot so didnt enjoy much of the area. I am always a little nervous about flying the drone in such places as I dont want to encourage confrontation by some drone police!

I know your feelings, to be honest, no one pays attention what you do. I flown my drone last weekend in Lancaster Castle. No one said anything.

Have you visited Harrogate, next to Knaresborough. Beautiful town.

John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
I know your feelings, to be honest, no one pays attention what you do. I flown my drone last weekend in Lancaster Castle. No one said anything.

Have you visited Harrogate, next to Knaresborough. Beautiful town.
Many years ago we stayed in Harrogate but not recently, lovely