General Life changing

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General off topic discussion.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello everyone.

I really hope you are doing well. I know I have been very inactive lately here, and for those who know me, I try to spend time on forums as much as I can, and when I can. However, as I grow, I do have other priorities (photography is still one of them), and I don't find a lot of time for the forums.

I also would like to let you know guys, that I'm getting married next month, I think that's a huge step in my life, which means I will have to focus more and more on things that I wasn't before.

You may be disappointed that I don't spend much time on the forums, even if these have been built by myself, however as I said, I still try to be online when I can, especially welcoming new members.

There are amazing artists on this forum which post daily on this site with beautiful content and keeps going, and I would say a big Thanks to you guys, and thanks for supporting this forum.

As I won't have much time onward, I would like to leave someone in charge on my forums, someone who has more time than me and have a passion for forums.

If any of you are interested, feel free to PM, or reply here.

And yes, I will be very busy upcoming weeks with this wedding, which already cost me a bit of money, but hopefully after the wedding I will be back on my forums. I also now try to focus on my new YouTube channel too. Which I found a bit of fun. But my forums are my main achievements for now, and these will be online as long as I am alive.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Congratulations on your wedding Jack Jack !

I certainly have more time on my hands than you do, given that I'm retired... But as a retired person, I've rediscovered something extremely precious: the freedom to say no and the freedom to do what I want when I want.
So, to answer your question I'm not interested in accepting any responsibilities on this forum. I hope you find someone or a solution to your problem.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks a lot Morexp57 Morexp57 . Yes, I'm having my wedding next month. Lots of stress to be honest.

And no problem at all. I still have time to accept new members, welcoming them and answer to their forum questions. I'm thinking long term. As marriage is more commitments.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
That's very good news! Congratulations dear Jack on your wedding! I wish you all the best!
Wedding and starting a family is a great chapter in our life! Have no worries for the time being away from the forum.
All will be fine. Family first!

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
That's very good news! Congratulations dear Jack on your wedding! I wish you all the best!
Wedding and starting a family is a great chapter in our life! Have no worries for the time being away from the forum.
All will be fine. Family first!
Thanks panos_adgr panos_adgr . Well, it's massive stress now. As have are doing everything last minute šŸ˜….