Love of landscapes…

• Thread starter Georgehphoto
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

G

Georgehphoto

Dec 5, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I’m a landscaper based in London, U.K. but travel all over the U.K. and the last 2 years on northern lights trips to Iceland and Norway. I spend far too much on gear and trips. Mostly long exposures and wide angle shots with my canon 5D mk4, and x100v my pocket camera. Here for the honest critique - giving and receiving - to get better at my craft and meet some likeminded people. I’ll follow you back on Insta: follow me. Some examples:

978BB133-8523-4D20-8169-D268CDC1981B.jpeg

645E2B10-E082-49E6-B842-2BE0038D971E.jpeg

55F9C038-34B9-4DF5-850B-142BBC8A3E07.jpeg

CBFEBF58-3AC4-4FE7-BABB-B6DE2338327D.jpeg

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Hi Georgehphoto, welcome to the forum.
Really nice opening salvo of shots here, very nicely done.
I look forward to receiving and reading your honest critique on the forum, not just on my images but as a whole because I am like minded and am eager to improve my art through solid advice from others.

G

Georgehphoto

Dec 5, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi Georgehphoto, welcome to the forum.
Really nice opening salvo of shots here, very nicely done.
I look forward to receiving and reading your honest critique on the forum, not just on my images but as a whole because I am like minded and am eager to improve my art through solid advice from others.
Thanks Andy! Appreciate the intro!

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Great set of photos!
I particularly like the beach with the mini icebergs, but all 4 photos are very nice.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi G Georgehphoto .

Welcome on board, apologies for the late reply, just busy time now, last push before X-mas. Thanks for sharing them beautiful images here, these are really great images, please share them on main forum, anf they will appear on Media page.

You are not the only one who spent too much on gear :) , that's the price for the hobby.

Anyway, if you have any questions regarding the forum, please feel free to ask, I will be more than happy to help, or other members can help as well if I'm not around.

We are not big community, however we pretty much know each other here ;). So feel like home here.

PS: You can check our forum for macro photographers too:

G

Georgehphoto

Dec 5, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi G Georgehphoto .

Welcome on board, apologies for the late reply, just busy time now, last push before X-mas. Thanks for sharing them beautiful images here, these are really great images, please share them on main forum, anf they will appear on Media page.

You are not the only one who spent too much on gear :) , that's the price for the hobby.

Anyway, if you have any questions regarding the forum, please feel free to ask, I will be more than happy to help, or other members can help as well if I'm not around.

We are not big community, however we pretty much know each other here ;). So feel like home here.

PS: You can check our forum for macro photographers too:

Thanks Jack!