• Thread starter Ludwig Riml
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Opinion wanted 

Magic Moment

Camera type
Mirrorless camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
Quite a steep trail among grass and rowanberry leads up to Reinebringen (448 meters). At 400m, as you lean over the edge, you will probably shout out with joy at the sight in front of you. Directly below the tips of your shoes lies Reine, bobbing in the sea, fjord and mountain. That magic, happy feeling spreads throughout your entire body. This particular shot was taken at Midnight with the sun at it's lowest position. Magic!

_DSC5183_FPM_1920.jpg

Ludwig Riml
Ludwig Riml
Born in the middle of the Tyrolienne Alps my approach to nature is very natural. Hiking being my favourite, I try to bring my camera equipment whenever possible. My wife Marita, though being very supportive and patient, sometimes cannot hide a...
View all 1 featured items
Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
I think this is a tremendous image, the light is just so beautiful and perfect. There is great foreground, middle and distant points of interest that keep me looking at the image for a long time. The water across the middle breaks up the image nicely, to define both the foreground and background mountains very well. The small town / harbour has lots of interesting features and the road going round it with it's bridges just completes the whole picture.
Very nicely done indeed.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Indeed, it's a truly magical moment! The light is magnificent and the detail is captivating throughout the image, from the foreground to the background. So well done!

Ludwig Riml

Ludwig Riml

Jul 4, 2023
Edit my images
Yes
I think this is a tremendous image, the light is just so beautiful and perfect. There is great foreground, middle and distant points of interest that keep me looking at the image for a long time. The water across the middle breaks up the image nicely, to define both the foreground and background mountains very well. The small town / harbour has lots of interesting features and the road going round it with it's bridges just completes the whole picture.
Very nicely done indeed.
Thank you very much for your kind words! They are very much appreciated! Warm greetings.

Ludwig Riml

Ludwig Riml

Jul 4, 2023
Edit my images
Yes
Indeed, it's a truly magical moment! The light is magnificent and the detail is captivating throughout the image, from the foreground to the background. So well done!
Thank you very much for your kind words! They are much appreciated! Warm Greetings!

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Stunning image! It caught my eye and mind!
Perfect! Many many congratulations!

Ludwig Riml

Ludwig Riml

Jul 4, 2023
Edit my images
Yes
Thank you for your kind words! They are very much appreciated!