Critique wanted Mekong Sunrise

• Thread starter Andy Smith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Camera type
Mirrorless camera
EXIF
Canon R5, Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L II, f/3.5, 1/2000, ISO 100,
An image overlooking the Mekong River and Laos from the Thailand border town of Nakhon Phanom.
Mekhong Sunrise_2048.jpg

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Thanks Panos_adgr,
I didn't use a polarizer no, I have one but I rarely carry it with me if I am just on a walkabout.
I like the lines of the clouds and the create a nice combination with the bottom coastline.

C

Chavezshutter

Feb 4, 2022
Beautiful landscape, the terrain with those hills and mounds is very unique and interesting. It's a funny thing but I grew up seeing the Andes not far away, then moved to Australia which is basically flat so when I see mountains or any hills they capture my attention. Beautiful spot in the world, thanks for sharing 🙏

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Beautiful landscape, the terrain with those hills and mounds is very unique and interesting. It's a funny thing but I grew up seeing the Andes not far away, then moved to Australia which is basically flat so when I see mountains or any hills they capture my attention. Beautiful spot in the world, thanks for sharing 🙏
The terrain over the water in Laos is quite magnificent for sure, although it wouldn't be so wise to go hiking there due to all the unexploded ordnance still laying around undiscovered.