Food & Drinks More coffee please! Do you drink a lot of coffee?

• Thread starter NataliaFlejszarPhoto
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

This topic os opened to chat about food and drinks.
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi , I'm so crazy with coffee! Last times I can drink many cups of coffee and isn't enough 😂.
I drink it because of the kofeine giving energy, but also because of the testy and smelling! I love mostly the dark roast Arabica coffee ! 😍 . I don't know who I would be without coffee 😂😂. I dronk today 2 big cups of coffee and Surely I'll drink more coffee today 😄😋 . I used to drink 2-3 cups of coffee sometimes 4.

What about you? Let's talk about Coffee 🤩

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I drink two or three cups of coffee a day. I put sugar and cream in it. And I also drink at least two cups of tea a day. With sugar and milk.

• Staff
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi NataliaFlejszarPhoto NataliaFlejszarPhoto , I don't drink coffee as I don't like it. However, I like green tea 😅

I can't understand people who don't like coffee 🤣🤣🤣
Drink they a lot of coffee in the UK or more "English tea" or green tea?

• Staff
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I drink two or three cups of coffee a day. I put sugar and cream in it. And I also drink at least two cups of tea a day. With sugar and milk.

Yes I love dark roast coffee with milk and some sugar, last times I love oat drink to coffee( or another plant based drinks ) even more than cow milk 😄

I liked before black tea with milk but not any more, I prefer black tea with sugar or honey and citrus juice 😋. I love another herbs and fruit tea also and hot chocolate, but they are usually alternative for evening when is too late for coffee 😄

Morexp57 Morexp57 Do you like coffee from coffee machine or do you prefer another way to make coffee? And do like light coffee or dark roast?

O

oscar118

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I used to drink A LOT of coffee some years ago (Mostrly coffe from expender machines). Like 12 or more a day. I had frequent migraines at that time. Now I reduced consumption to 2 a day self made. (breakfast, afternoon) , migraines are very rare... So, while I like coffee, too much is not good for me.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I can't understand people who don't like coffee 🤣🤣🤣
Drink they a lot of coffee in the UK or more "English tea" or green tea?

Here in UK most people drink English Tea, I prefer green tea over black tea as is not that strong.

Coffee is also sold very good here, if you go on high Street, you can see 3-4 coffee shops, sometimes even more.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes I love dark roast coffee with milk and some sugar, last times I love oat drink to coffee( or another plant based drinks ) even more than cow milk 😄

I liked before black tea with milk but not any more, I prefer black tea with sugar or honey and citrus juice 😋. I love another herbs and fruit tea also and hot chocolate, but they are usually alternative for evening when is too late for coffee 😄

Morexp57 Morexp57 Do you like coffee from coffee machine or do you prefer another way to make coffee? And do like light coffee or dark roast?
Yes, I like coffee made with a coffee machine, Nespresso style but not from Nestlé because I don't like that company. And I like my coffee strong! I also like Greek coffee, but I only drink it when I'm in Greece, which I haven't done for a few years.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I used to drink A LOT of coffee some years ago (Mostrly coffe from expender machines). Like 12 or more a day. I had frequent migraines at that time. Now I reduced consumption to 2 a day self made. (breakfast, afternoon) , migraines are very rare... So, while I like coffee, too much is not good for me.
Oh so sad to hear that!yes of course too much coffee is not good!

What kind of coffee do you drink in Argentina? I guess you have good and fresh coffee there although maybe more coffee plantations is in Brazil 🤔

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Here in UK most people drink English Tea, I prefer green tea over black tea as is not that strong.

Coffee is also sold very good here, if you go on high Street, you can see 3-4 coffee shops, sometimes even more.

Oh I guess there's still a lot of people loving traditional English Tea 😃, I love strong black tea! Especially with lemon and some of honey 😋 but I drink tea usually in evening ,in morning and day I prefer coffee 😊

Coffee is so good and I know it's a big business on the world, although because of climate change coffee is more expensive newdays...

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes, I like coffee made with a coffee machine, Nespresso style but not from Nestlé because I don't like that company. And I like my coffee strong! I also like Greek coffee, but I only drink it when I'm in Greece, which I haven't done for a few years.
Of course coffee needs to be strong! 😋 and coffee machines ( I have a simple one ) make good coffee usually...
What is so special in the Greece coffee?

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
First thing in the morning is a coffee. I do not go out if I haven't have my coffee. And I drink my second coffee at work.
I drink hot nescafe in winter, cold frape coffee in the summer (Greek patent 😄) and always fredo espresso (again Greek patent 😋😄) at work or out.

Cold coffees in Greece are popoular and tourists or people who come abroad are suprised and give them always a try. When they drink have them for first time they drink them in a few minutes but that's not the right concept.

The concept here for coffee (fredo or frape) is cafeteria, table under the sun or under the sade, newspaper or chat and at least 1-2 hours. 😂

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
First thing in the morning is a coffee. I do not go out if I haven't have my coffee. And I drink my second coffee at work.
I drink hot nescafe in winter, cold frape coffee in the summer (Greek patent 😄) and always fredo espresso (again Greek patent 😋😄) at work or out.

Cold coffees in Greece are popoular and tourists or people who come abroad are suprised and give them always a try. When they drink have them for first time they drink them in a few minutes but that's not the right concept.

The concept here for coffee (fredo or frape) is cafeteria, table under the sun or under the sade, newspaper or chat and at least 1-2 hours. 😂

Oh I need come out to you to try your coffee 😋
I prefer hot coffee and mast to be strong and dark! But of course I like also Ice coffee especially in hot summer ( yes sometimes we have hot summer in Finland also 🤣)

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Oh I guess there's still a lot of people loving traditional English Tea 😃, I love strong black tea! Especially with lemon and some of honey 😋 but I drink tea usually in evening ,in morning and day I prefer coffee 😊

Coffee is so good and I know it's a big business on the world, although because of climate change coffee is more expensive newdays...

I drink green tea 3x a day, with no sugar 😂. I do have a coffee machine at home, but I'm not using it. 😅

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Oh I need come out to you to try your coffee 😋
I prefer hot coffee and mast to be strong and dark! But of course I like also Ice coffee especially in hot summer ( yes sometimes we have hot summer in Finland also 🤣)
It is nice! All the people who come from abroad love it! 😁

ruedas

ruedas

Oct 19, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I drink one or two huge mugs of freshly ground and made in a mokka coffee every day (50/50 milk to coffee), I am a lot more fussy about coffee than I am about photography equipment and techniques Lol ;)

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I drink one or two huge mugs of freshly ground and made in a mokka coffee every day (50/50 milk to coffee), I am a lot more fussy about coffee than I am about photography equipment and techniques Lol ;)

Your coffee sounds great, I used to buy full grain coffee and grand it itself also, but I haven't make it a longer time... usually buy grounded coffee but of course itself maked it's much better and especially the smell...🤩