My first post!

• Thread starter Solent-Ranger
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

Solent-Ranger

Solent-Ranger

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi, this is my first post after being invited to join. I've Been taking photographs for > 40 years starting in the days of film - in fact I still do. I consider myself an enthusiastic amateur and being retired I try and get out as much as possible. My main area of interest is wildlife, aviation and sea/landscapes.

Corfe-Castle-Sunrise-1_850068-FB-Edit-Edit.png

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello Solent-Ranger Solent-Ranger

Welcome on board. Glad that you have joined us, and looking forward to seeing more of your work here.

We are very small but friendly community.

By the way, if you like macro photography, you can check our forum sister Macroderie.

Anyway, I really hope you will enjoy the forum and if you have any questions, please ask.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi, this is my first post after being invited to join. I've Been taking photographs for > 40 years starting in the days of film - in fact I still do. I consider myself an enthusiastic amateur and being retired I try and get out as much as possible. My main area of interest is wildlife, aviation and sea/landscapes.
HI, welcome aboard. Just love that photo. Seems many of us have been around the block from film days. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts

Last edited by a moderator: