Opinion wanted New images from different angle

• Thread starter Jack
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Drone brand
DJI
EXIF
DJI Mini 3 Pro
These are other images I took from the same place but different composition Morexp57 Morexp57

DJI_0717-min.jpeg

DJI_0719-min.jpeg

DJI_0723-min.jpeg

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks Jack Jack!
Strangely enough, as someone who doesn't particularly like human interference in my photos, I really like the photo of the car park. I particularly like the splashes of blue and red.
It seems to me that the colour red for a car is very popular in England. I don't see as many red cars here in Switzerland 🙂.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks Jack Jack!
Strangely enough, as someone who doesn't particularly like human interference in my photos, I really like the photo of the car park. I particularly like the splashes of blue and red.
It seems to me that the colour red for a car is very popular in England. I don't see as many red cars here in Switzerland 🙂.

I never paid attention of which colour of the cars are the most popular. I had my drone up there and when I wanted to land, I've noticed how huge the car park is, also really expensive. We paid £6.10 for 2 hours parked.

I guess the car park in Switzerland is not as expensive as in England.

What are the most popular colours of the cars in Switzerland? I always thought that in England black and white are the most popular.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I guess the car park in Switzerland is not as expensive as in England.
😂 With the exception of electronics, I think everything is more expensive in Switzerland than in England. Another exception, perhaps: rents in London are probably more expensive than in my city.
What are the most popular colours of the cars in Switzerland? I always thought that in England black and white are the most popular.
I think it's light grey... Quite sad! It's also the colour of my car. But my grey is darker than most cars and therefore prettier 🙂.
Within 4 months my new car should arrive. It will be blue, for a change. I'm looking forward to it!

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
😂 With the exception of electronics, I think everything is more expensive in Switzerland than in England. Another exception, perhaps: rents in London are probably more expensive than in my city.

Use to live in London for around 5 years, had enough and moved around 300 miles away :D. Now can't be happier.

Within 4 months my new car should arrive. It will be blue, for a change. I'm looking forward to it!
Congratulations, what car is that ?

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Congratulations, what car is that ?
8 years ago I bought BMW's first plug-in hybrid saloon, the 330e.
Today, I've bought the same model again, but from 2023.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
8 years ago I bought BMW's first plug-in hybrid saloon, the 330e.
Today, I've bought the same model again, but from 2023.

These are expensive cars 😅. I still drive my little corsa 1.2 😂. But I drive it a lot. Thinking of getting new car. You bought it brand new?

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
These are expensive cars 😅. I still drive my little corsa 1.2 😂. But I drive it a lot. Thinking of getting new car. You bought it brand new?
Yes, I'm going to buy it new. I've had 8 cars in my life, this will be my 9th. The first 3 were second-hand cars and the next ones were new.
And, yes... it's an expensive car. Don't start with top-of-the-range cars because it's very difficult to go down to cheaper cars... This will be my 4th BMW.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes, I'm going to buy it new. I've had 8 cars in my life, this will be my 9th. The first 3 were second-hand cars and the next ones were new.
And, yes... it's an expensive car. Don't start with top-of-the-range cars because it's very difficult to go down to cheaper cars... This will be my 4th BMW.

Are you buying them on finance? I won't be able to afford brand new car😅. Expensive to run and insure them as well.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Are you buying them on finance? I won't be able to afford brand new car😅. Expensive to run and insure them as well.

Some were leased and others paid cash.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Some were leased and others paid cash.

You must really love cars. I could afford leased, but I don't like to be chained to all this finance stuff. Maybe one day will be able to buy cash, as it's the best option in my opinion, obviously if you have that capital.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
You must really love cars. I could afford leased, but I don't like to be chained to all this finance stuff. Maybe one day will be able to buy cash, as it's the best option in my opinion, obviously if you have that capital.
It's funny because I'm not really a car fan. The main reason I bought cars was to get to work faster and more comfortably than by public transport.
But while I'm at it, I might as well treat myself to a nice car and enjoy driving it. Even if the aim is to get from point A to point B. This new car will probably be my last, so I want to be able to say to myself 'I'm in the middle of science fiction' every time I use it.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
It's funny because I'm not really a car fan. The main reason I bought cars was to get to work faster and more comfortably than by public transport.
But while I'm at it, I might as well treat myself to a nice car and enjoy driving it. Even if the aim is to get from point A to point B. This new car will probably be my last, so I want to be able to say to myself 'I'm in the middle of science fiction' every time I use it.

I thought you are fan of cars. I love driving it as well. Sometimes I use my gopro to record videos when I'm driving in the countryside road. Pretty fun.

Is your new ar electric?

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Is your new ar electric?
No, it's a plug-in hybrid. The electric-only range isn't great (around 40 to 50 km), but it's enough for a lot of daily journeys. I'm not ready for an electric car yet, I don't want to have to plan my long journeys around charging points and have to wait 30 minutes or more before being able to continue the journey.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
No, it's a plug-in hybrid. The electric-only range isn't great (around 40 to 50 km), but it's enough for a lot of daily journeys. I'm not ready for an electric car yet, I don't want to have to plan my long journeys around charging points and have to wait 30 minutes or more before being able to continue the journey.

That's exactly what I've heard about electric cars. These aren't good for long journeys. We completely went off topic here 🤣

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
That's exactly what I've heard about electric cars. These aren't good for long journeys. We completely went off topic here 🤣
😂 Should I take a picture of my car 📸🏎️ ?

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
😂 Should I take a picture of my car 📸🏎️ ?

Yeah, definitely. Share it on new Off topic post :D. Happy to take your old car :D