Opinion wanted Peace and quiet

• Thread starter Morexp57
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Camera type
Mirrorless camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
The tranquillity of the Alpsee, at the foot of Ludwig II's castles in Bavaria.
In fact, it's something that hardly exists any more... Yes, I think this view exudes peace and tranquillity, but right behind me there's a whole tourist infrastructure that welcomes 1.3 to 1.4 million visitors every year (including me...).
So, as I turn around, I'm faced with several thousand tourists who consume everything and anything, and who spoil the place.
Well, that's the price you have to pay for being able to visit a royal residence.
Neuschwanstein Castle is the original version of Walt Disney's castle and even if it was never really 100% finished, this place must have been magnificent in 1886.
PLR_4925.jpg
ISO 160, f/11.0, 1/100 s, 42 mm

The castle itself
PLR_4958.jpg
ISO 100, f/11.0, 1/80 s, 200 mm

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Certainly does look a serene place Morexp57, shame everyone else knows about it. The castle looks wonderful, enchanting and I can see why Disney chose it as their template, would hate to be the window cleaner though. :) It is absolutely magnificent now, so imagine what folk back in 1886 would have thought, when they were standing on the same spot as you were, watching it being built.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Very beautiful photos!
Such a beautiful place! I would really like to visit it!
Thank you for the information as well!