Photo editing Photoshop actions

• Thread starter Phil Nicholson
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

This topic is opened to chat about photo editing softwares.
Phil Nicholson

Phil Nicholson

Nov 6, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
As long it's landscape photography related you can share it. If not, feel free to share it on photography chats forum.

Thanks Jack, it's the same photo as I posted above, the only difference is that I used a program called "Waterlogue pro" it's a basic program to turn your photos into a watercolour picture. Every now and I take a photo which I think would look ok as a watercolour image. It's a bit of fun, what do you think?

6.jpeg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks Jack, it's the same photo as I posted above, the only difference is that I used a program called "Waterlogue pro" it's a basic program to turn your photos into a watercolour picture. Every now and I take a photo which I think would look ok as a watercolour image. It's a bit of fun, what do you think?

View attachment 1404

It is fun, I had some Photoshop actions which could turn your photo into painting. It was fun , I tried it couple of time.

Phil Nicholson

Phil Nicholson

Nov 6, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
It is fun, I had some Photoshop actions which could turn your photo into painting. It was fun , I tried it couple of time.
Yes I only discovered that a few days ago, and i have been using it for over a year now. I must experiment with Photoshop more!

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes I only discovered that a few days ago, and i have been using it for over a year now. I must experiment with Photoshop more!

Some of these actions they are paid sadly. Not that expensive, but it does add up if you purchase a lot of them.

Phil Nicholson

Phil Nicholson

Nov 6, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Some of these actions they are paid sadly. Not that expensive, but it does add up if you purchase a lot of them.
Yes I understand that, recently I have seen photos with a sunburst effect which sometimes I think is very nice but I believe that is also an extra charge. I would not use it very often therefore I could not justify the extra cost.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes I understand that, recently I have seen photos with a sunburst effect which sometimes I think is very nice but I believe that is also an extra charge. I would not use it very often therefore I could not justify the extra cost.

I believe I had some Photoshop actions on Macroderie for members, where they could download them and use on images. But yes, these are not cheap, and you need to make some money out of it as well to justify the expenses.