General Plans for 2023!?

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General off topic discussion.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Couple of weeks until is 2023!

What are you planning to achieve next year?

Personally maybe new camera body, planning to do some new qualifications too, and maybe changing a job.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I intend to take as many beautiful pictures as possible and to improve in this area!

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I intend to take as many beautiful pictures as possible and to improve in this area!

That's probably everyone's plan for the next year. Maybe you are planning to buy new camera too?

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
That's probably everyone's plan for the next year. Maybe you are planning to buy new camera too?
No, I already have a new camera since last summer. Maybe a new lens, who knows... 🤔

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
MOVE FROM LINCOLNSHIRE! That is our focus. We moved here from Wales to look after Sheila's mum. Now all the family has split into their own worlds and both her parents are dead, we have to think of ourselves now, and it's about what we want. It's important that at our later years has to be fulfilled, and that is finding our own space. Then to do more photography too. I don't do enough creativity. Also want to take my new home off grid. So that is either well water, or borehole, and create electricity through magnetics or other technology. I saw a piece where one scientist created electricity by using positive and negative ions in the air. So a lot to fit in I guess. All pivots on selling this house.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
No, I already have a new camera since last summer. Maybe a new lens, who knows... 🤔

Oh yes, new lens is better. I have couple of items in my wishlist, hopefully in couple of years, as the photography equipment aren't cheap at all.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
MOVE FROM LINCOLNSHIRE! That is our focus. We moved here from Wales to look after Sheila's mum. Now all the family has split into their own worlds and both her parents are dead, we have to think of ourselves now, and it's about what we want. It's important that at our later years has to be fulfilled, and that is finding our own space. Then to do more photography too. I don't do enough creativity. Also want to take my new home off grid. So that is either well water, or borehole, and create electricity through magnetics or other technology. I saw a piece where one scientist created electricity by using positive and negative ions in the air. So a lot to fit in I guess. All pivots on selling this house.

Try North Yorkshire , lots of places for photography. Me and my girlfriend spent last year to find the right place in Uk to move in from London, as we couldn’t stand the stress and London prices anymore. We have to enjoy time together, and do what we love, as we all have one life, and it will be a waste not to live how we wanted.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Try North Yorkshire , lots of places for photography. Me and my girlfriend spent last year to find the right place in Uk to move in from London, as we couldn’t stand the stress and London prices anymore. We have to enjoy time together, and do what we love, as we all have one life, and it will be a waste not to live how we wanted.
We moved to Wales for that very reason. And we ended up in Lincolnshire for her mum. Now we need to move away. We have the watch list of houses across the UK to see if we can get a place that suites our needs. I worked in and around the London area for a few years. I enjoyed it, but after a while travelling to a car park on the M4 every day got wearing, and that was back in the eighties!

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
We moved to Wales for that very reason. And we ended up in Lincolnshire for her mum. Now we need to move away. We have the watch list of houses across the UK to see if we can get a place that suites our needs. I worked in and around the London area for a few years. I enjoyed it, but after a while travelling to a car park on the M4 every day got wearing, and that was back in the eighties!

I won't be able to do live again in London. Unless I'm having very well paid job, like working for Google or Apple.

I've only couple of times in Wales, Swansea and Cardiff, sadly not photography related, and I've noticed is raining a lot there.