Opinion wanted Potter Wasp

• Thread starter Andy Smith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Camera type
Mirrorless camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
We get plenty of these in the garden most of the year, and they are not too aggressive to be able to get up close and personal.
Canon R5, Canon RF 100mm Macro

190823_R5_148_2048.jpg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi Andy Smith Andy Smith ,

You haven't posted for a long while, glad that you found some time to share the first macro photo on this forum. ( At the end decided to keep Macroderie forum as it is)

I love it, however in my eyes it's a bit lack of colours. ( also could be my phone screen).

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Hi Andy Smith Andy Smith ,

You haven't posted for a long while, glad that you found some time to share the first macro photo on this forum. ( At the end decided to keep Macroderie forum as it is)

I love it, however in my eyes it's a bit lack of colours. ( also could be my phone screen).
Yes I have been busy with other things outside photography Jack, and no real time to spend with my camera.
For me the colours are fine, I didn't go for heavy saturation but more of a natural feel on this one anyway

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes I have been busy with other things outside photography Jack, and no real time to spend with my camera.
For me the colours are fine, I didn't go for heavy saturation but more of a natural feel on this one anyway

I've noticed, everyone is busy now, even busier than before. I guess your busy at work.

In terms of colours, I think it's down to personal preferences. I prefer colours on my photos.

Hans-Trapp

Hans-Trapp

Mar 5, 2024
Edit my images
No
We get plenty of these in the garden most of the year, and they are not too aggressive to be able to get up close and personal.
Canon R5, Canon RF 100mm Macro
Hello Andy
A very nice shot of that wasp. The colours seem me to be OK, but a little more light could make your picture even better.