Critique wanted Prestyatan day out

• Thread starter creativejj.photography
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
creativejj.photography

creativejj.photography

Jan 14, 2024
Edit my images
Yes
This is definitely better photo than the first one creativejj.photography creativejj.photography.

Beautiful dramatic sunset on one side, and dramatic clouds on an other side. Well done.
Thank you really appreciate Jack like I didn't get my mate she proper it cropped I think whole landscape suits this picture and same dramatic clouds does this image justice my favourite image I ever taken

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thank you really appreciate Jack like I didn't get my mate she proper it cropped I think whole landscape suits this picture and same dramatic clouds does this image justice my favourite image I ever taken

You did cropped wrong composition from this picture. Because it's beautiful as it is.

creativejj.photography

creativejj.photography

Jan 14, 2024
Edit my images
Yes
You did cropped wrong composition from this picture. Because it's beautiful as it is.
I agree was bad mistake because I go to club there like everything perfectly I'm like originally always best